Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The official LaLa.com Thread

Go down 
+13
outofstep
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
Waylon
Shiney
ultmetal
Thrasher73
SideShowDisaSter
Rex
kmorg
AchrisK
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 pm

2 CDs within 2 weeks, both of them I was really looking forward to (Symphorce - PhorcefulAhead and now Destiny's End - Transition), and both arrive with BIG cracks up the disc!!!

It's bad enough that I rarely receive anything, but now they are coming all busted up!

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:09 pm

That sucks big time. Such anticipation, then such let-down.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:11 pm

That does suck. I received 4 discs this month so far, but that's because I went in and added some common album to my want list. Still, they arrived in good condition.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:10 pm

I got like 5 discs last month and like 3 or 4 so far this month...

Lala is seriously sucking asswind these days.....Sad

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:46 pm

Some assclown just send me the CD only and the wrong CD. I requested the 13-track version of a CD, not the 12-track version. Yeah, fine, lala's rule is stupid, but I can generally not care too much about that as it's only one track. But this idiot sent just the CD! Meaning he had to click SEND WITH COVER ART! I hate liars. I hate people who're using the site and screwing other people over.

The disc is scuffed quite a bit. I'm hoping it skips.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:43 pm

I'd mark it as damaged anyway...

Is it that NEW AMERICAN SHAME cd...

Lala has turned into BlahBlah for me...

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 8:42 pm

Shiney wrote:
I'd mark it as damaged anyway...

Is it that NEW AMERICAN SHAME cd...

Lala has turned into BlahBlah for me...
Yeah, New American Shame. It's annoying. The retard won't even respond to me. I keep posting this blurb on his page:

Thanks for the worthless trade. I can't stand traders like you; those who screw another trader over simply because lala doesn't guarantee art. It's funny, though, didn't you have to agree to send the album with art in order to ship it to me? Yeah, you did.

Not only that, you didn't send the 13-track CD; you sent the 12-track CD. Lala should ban people like you.

He keeps deleting it. What a loser. By the way, his trading name is gu. I hope someday he requests a CD from me. It will most definitely see the inner walls of my buttcrack. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:14 pm

Wow!!!! That's all I can say!!!!

After a sad 5 cds coming last month from LaLa...so far this month I've gotten 5 and they've been good ones....

the gem being todays arrival:

KANE ROBERTS- self-titled cd...and it came with FULL art!!!!

whoo-hoo!!!

Of course I am now ship throttled until I receive more cds....

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:39 am

I have a had a few good months of LaLa, I received about 14 cds last month and about 14 this month only 2 did I have to mark as skipping. I did go for like 4 or 5 months of nothing though so this was a welcome change.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:36 pm

The same user, gu, just sent me another CD without any art. Lala is going to hear it from me big time on this one. I'm going to be relentless in my protest! I'm pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:47 pm

Eyesore wrote:
The same user, gu, just sent me another CD without any art. Lala is going to hear it from me big time on this one. I'm going to be relentless in my protest! I'm pissed.

How do you know who sent you the cd?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:45 pm

You can look in your trading history and if the user if public, it will list who sent the disc to you.

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:25 pm

By the way, the user is gu. I can post that here. It's been determined that he just did the same thing to RJ recently. I hope the bastard gets suspended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:51 pm

http://razor.lala.com/frontend/action/karma?userToken=28864@4247

You think posting 100 blurbs on someone's page will be considered harrassment?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
http://razor.lala.com/frontend/action/karma?userToken=28864@4247

You think posting 100 blurbs on someone's page will be considered harrassment?

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Dude, that's hilarious. I may not do much Lala-ing anymore but if I ever do come back to it, I'll remember not to piss you off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:54 pm

Ken is sooooo my hero!!!!Smile

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:14 pm

Hahaha. I wonder if he'll report me. I'm not sure how much I'll push this guy since he technically only has me down $3.50 and he has my address, but I know how to push buttons when necessary. Haha.

Of course, I was at 666 trades when I did that, so I'm blaming Satan.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:23 pm

I wonder why this guy doesnt have you on his friend list,Eyesore?lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:24 am

I don't really understand fully what Lala.com is all about. Can someone explain please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:13 pm

I've got a question about lala.com. When it says ship with no cover art or ship with cover art what are you shipping? Because I saw a picture and it showed the cd in a little case. Can't you just send the regular cd with the whole case like how you bought it?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:47 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
I've got a question about lala.com. When it
says ship with no cover art or ship with cover art what are you
shipping? Because I saw a picture and it showed the cd in a little
case. Can't you just send the regular cd with the whole case like how
you bought it?

No. You never end the jewel case. You just send the CD, along with the
front cover art and the tray art. You stick it all inside the envelopes
provided by LaLa. It costs you nothing to ship a CD and $1.75 to
receive a CD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:54 pm

So you take everything out of the case ship it off and keep the case. Alright sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:01 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
So you take everything out of the case ship it off and keep the case. Alright sounds good to me.
Yeah, then you just use the jewelcases for the CDs you receive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:06 pm

Okay cool and one last question. You have to pay $1.75 when someone is offering a cd to you right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:02 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
Okay cool and one last question. You have to pay $1.75 when someone is offering a cd to you right?
Yeah, every CD you receive costs you $1.75 (and a CD, basically). And are you really 12 years old? If so, NO CDRs!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official LaLa.com Thread   The official LaLa.com Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official LaLa.com Thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next