Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sister Sin suddenly call it quits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Empty
PostSubject: Sister Sin suddenly call it quits   Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 pm

It appears that some of the members just burnt out and lost interest....

http://sleazeroxx.com/sister-sin-suddenly-call-it-quits/
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sin suddenly call it quits   Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 9:29 pm

I guess sometimes people just get tired of the grind and want out. My buddy is a big fan of this group.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sin suddenly call it quits   Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:10 am

And yet Five Finger Death Punch continues to pollute the airwaves. Sister Sin suddenly call it quits 19976

This really sucks. They were one of the very few "modern metal" bands that I cared for.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sin suddenly call it quits   Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:46 am

Interview with lead singer Liv Jagrell on the sudden demise of the band...

http://sleazeroxx.com/interviews/liv-jagrell-of-sister-sin-interview/

Basically, the band just burned themselves out from the constant loop of recording, touring, recording, touring and seeing little in return. I guess that's the reality of the music business these days. Too bad. I really liked them.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sin suddenly call it quits   Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Bump...Former lead singer of Sister Sin, Liv "Sin" Jagrell, has a debut album coming out in April...

Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Livsinfollowme
"Follow Me" track listing:

01. The Fall
02. Hypocrite
03. Let Me Out
04. Black Souls
05. Godless Utopia
06. Endless Roads
07. Killing Yourself To Live
08. I'm Your Sin
09. Emperor Of Chaos
10. Immortal Sin
11. The Beast Inside

The track was produced by longtime U.D.O. bassist Fitty Wienhold and will be featured on Liv's debut solo album, "Follow Me", which will be released on April 28 via the Swedish label Despotz Records. The effort was co-produced by longtime ACCEPT and U.D.O. member Stefan Kaufmann.

Liv says of the track: "The song is about what a person is willing to do and sacrifice to take themselves out of a destructive situation, sometimes with fatal consequences. We see it every day, the desperation in the world is spreading out and gets people to behave irrationally.

"It feels incredibly good to release this single and finally show what we've been working on. I've found a really good gang of new band members and we can't wait for the world to hear our songs and to come out and play live."

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sin suddenly call it quits   Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 10:02 am

I was listening to a Sister Sin CD for the first time. “ Sound of the Underground “. It’s pretty good.
Saw this post. Read the interview. Then notice her solo release. Etc.
She actually does a cover of FIST ( Halford ) Immortal Sin.
On YouTube she also does a pro video of a DANZIG cover “ Devil’s Plaything “
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Sin suddenly call it quits   Sister Sin suddenly call it quits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Sin suddenly call it quits
Page 1 of 1