Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rocka Rollas call it quits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Rocka Rollas call it quits Empty
PostSubject: Rocka Rollas call it quits   Rocka Rollas call it quits Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Rocka Rollas main main Cedrick Forsberg announced via YouTube that the band is calling it quits, at least for now. Well, that's a bummer. I just got into them earlier this year!!

"Thanks to EVERYBODY ELSE in the world who supported this band throughout the years.

I cannot sing anymore, we don't have a drummer, and I don't have any more fire to keep going...

Something new will arise from ashes when the time is right but for now, RR is dead. Thanks for all."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Rocka Rollas call it quits   Rocka Rollas call it quits Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 3:39 am

We are going to release one final album (entitled Celtic Kings), whenever we find a suitable vocalist to sing on it.

It is all recorded, artwork is done, only needs vocals...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Rocka Rollas call it quits   Rocka Rollas call it quits Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 8:02 am

Bring back Joe for the album! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Rocka Rollas call it quits   Rocka Rollas call it quits Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am

stormspell wrote:
We are going to release one final album (entitled Celtic Kings), whenever we find a suitable vocalist to sing on it.

It is all recorded, artwork is done, only needs vocals...

Well, that's some good news at least. \'arry \'eadbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: Rocka Rollas call it quits   Rocka Rollas call it quits Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 2:19 pm

That sucks!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Rocka Rollas call it quits   Rocka Rollas call it quits Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Spiner202 wrote:
Bring back Joe for the album! Very Happy

Joe is awesome and I'd love to work with him again, however, this album is very fast old-school power metal outside of Joe's vocal comfort zone.

We need a high-pitched screaming type of vocalist in the vein of Daniel Heiman, Tony Moore, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocka Rollas call it quits   Rocka Rollas call it quits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocka Rollas call it quits
Page 1 of 1