Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM

Go down 
+17
Wrecked Neck
manny
Wurthless
nevermore
Vexer6
MetalGuy71
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Witchfinder
choosemetal
Glower
the sentinel
martinsane
Required Fields
Citanul
Gilbert
brokentulsa
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:00 am

More bad news for Steve...

Quote :
“I’m sorry to say, tomorrow morning (Wednesday) Steve has to have another operation to remove more of his right leg. The open wound isn’t healing properly because of a blocked artery above his knee. So they are removing above the blockage in the hope the blood flow will be good enough to heal the next open wound. Once I hear how it went I will let you know.
We are fighting with Steve all the way.

Love and hugs. Millie

NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Steve-Grimmett-photo-1-e1485198961203

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 am

Wow. Once something like this starts to proceed it's hard to overcome. My wife's uncle had to deal with the same situation and eventually passed away from that.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Probably doesn't help the dude's still stuck in Ecuador. He's being treated with tequila and leeches.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 am

I known people who had very bad experiences with hospitals in south america. Not sure how good the doctors are over there, to be honest. Prayers for the man.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Poor Steve. as horrendous as something like this must be on a normal day, it's gotta be even worse when you're so far from home, in a place where you don't speak the language...yeesh affraid

This is awful, but I messaged the link to this story on Steve's FB to a buddy of mine this afternoon, and when he wrote back he joked "So is the entire tour cancelled ... or just this leg?"

...I laughed, but I felt terrible for doing it. Laughing very hard

ha! oh man, I bet even Steve would have laughed at that one, as Brits have a macabre/brutal sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:01 am

Steve's reportedly getting out of the hospital and heading home to the UK.

NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Steve-Grimmett-photo-4-e1486855820912

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:45 pm

He looks strong enough. Hope he gets better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM   NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW GRIM REAPER ALBUM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3