Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was glam metal misogynistic?

Go down 
+21
John Madden
Citanul
James B.
Hadley
ShadowAngel
Gilbert
Runicen
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
the sentinel
Required Fields
brokentulsa
80s Metal Lady
Thelemech
ZombieHavoc
Lari
DakotaRogers
TheGreatDuck
MetalGuy71
muckie
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

Was glam metal misogynistic? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was glam metal misogynistic?   Was glam metal misogynistic? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 4:08 pm

Now if you really want "misogynistic", just look at the lovely lads in A.C. Of course, that only applies to their song titles, as there were no real "lyrics" to speak of for most of their songs (sure, there are "lyric sheets", but I get the feeling those were jokes, since even by grindcore standards, none of the vocals are even comprehensible as words).
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Was glam metal misogynistic?   Was glam metal misogynistic? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 2:25 pm

No, because back then nobody worried about that stupid shit. Nobody thought everybody had to think like them or else. We were having fun and living our youth. Not wasting our youth by being offended and wwhining on twitter.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Was glam metal misogynistic?   Was glam metal misogynistic? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Another thing. That stupid Sam Dunn video where he interviews thise green haired feminists about metal not being inclusive enough is another pile of trash.

Nobody on earth ever accepted me. I was a teenage outcast. Even my own dad rejected me.

But you know who didn't? Metalheads. Metal is the most welcoming community in the world. Just don't be fake and you will be accepted. Bunch of nonsense.

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was glam metal misogynistic?   Was glam metal misogynistic? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was glam metal misogynistic?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5