Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?

Go down 
+17
Dark Horseman
nevermore
Glower
MoonChild
Thrasher73
Thelemech
Gilbert
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
journeyman
Boris2008
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
corplhicks
chewie
MetalGuy71
MetalRob331
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which group of Guitar Players, do you prefer?
A. Vito Bratta, Nuno Bettencourt, and Warren DeMartini
Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
B. EVH, Randy Rhoads, and Tony Iommi
Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 24 ]
C. Jeff Loomis, John Petrucci, and Marty Friedman
Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
D. Hendrix, SRV, and Billy Gibbons
Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
E. Dimebag, Slash, and Synyster Gates
Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?   Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:31 pm

The obvious choice (B), considering the demographic of the board. headbanger

I don't get the groupings, but that doesn't really matter.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?   Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 6:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Yea, at the risk of sounding like an old man, I didn't know what a Synyster Gates was either. Some sort of evil fencing for keeping kids off the lawn I suppose. Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 387733

I haven't looked him up but isn't Synyster Gates the guitar player in A7X?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?   Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Yea, I'll go with B
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?   Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Yea, at the risk of sounding like an old man, I didn't know what a Synyster Gates was either. Some sort of evil fencing for keeping kids off the lawn I suppose. Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 387733

I haven't looked him up but isn't Synyster Gates the guitar player in A7X?

Yes as I just found out.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?   Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:50 pm

I think the only reason I know that is because I really dig their "City Of Evil" album.  What I've heard of the rest of their catalog is meh but I really like COE.

PostSubject: Re: Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?   Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which of these Guitar Players, do you prefer?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2