Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song with the F-Word in it

Go down 
+32
metaldude
Red Kitty
Vexer6
ultmetal
John Madden
Hamer12
GrandNational
Leatherface
manny
Witchfinder
Runicen
Boris2008
Addy
kethdredd
Troublezone
metalinmyveins
glassprison
80s Metal Lady
chewie
brokentulsa
ohwellmonkey
Thrasher73
corplhicks
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
assault_attack
Glower
tohostudios
Lari
DallasBlack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 am

assault_attack wrote:
S.D. wrote:
The first time I remember hearing that word in a song was "Who Are You" by The Who, occasionally a radio station would play the uncensored version.

Maybe the same for me or it was The Baby's "Midnight rendezvous"  on the fade out. Some stations would fade out sooner, lol

Oh I really wanna F*ck you
Oh, midnight rendezvous

I remember that!  Hilarious.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 11:21 am

and for something completely different

Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Gwar - F$#@in' an Animal

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Other than the WASP kick I have been on - Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of is the first one I thought of.  Love 'em or hate 'em - they had something to say with the use of the f-word.

Killing In The Name was the first one I thought of as well.  Mainly because in that song I don't think it sounds like someone dropping an F bomb just to be cool; I think it really conveys the emotion behind the lyrics of the song. 

I'm no prude by any stretch but I don't like the superfluous use of F bombs.  If you're going to drop one, make sure there's real emotion behind it.

I'm with you. Actually that goes for cussing in general. A little goes a long way. Only exception it Danger Danger-F--k You Money. That song is just too damn catchy.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:46 pm

I work in hospitality, so I have to be nice and pleasant and friendly and conversational for 40 hours per week.  

So when I'm not f*cking at work I f*cking cuss like a f*cking sailor that hasn't gotten f*cked for f*cking 6 f*cking months while out at f*cking sea with a bunch of other motherf*cking swinging dick motherf*ckers.  F*ck the lot of them!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

S.D. wrote:
I work in hospitality, so I have to be nice and pleasant and friendly and conversational for 40 hours per week.  

So when I'm not f*cking at work I f*cking cuss like a f*cking sailor that hasn't gotten f*cked for f*cking 6 f*cking months while out at f*cking sea with a bunch of other motherf*cking swinging dick motherf*ckers.  F*ck the lot of them!

I used to be able to relate to that situation when I worked in a corporate cubicle farm.  But now I do the same job and I work from home.  It feels SO good to let the F bombs fly when I have to deal with the same stupidity I had to swallow in the office.

And my blood pressure has dropped 10 points.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Sex Pistols- Bodies- I remember in middle School, I was sent to school for troubled students ( I did not fit in, I just like loud music and questioned everything and for this I was sent to a school for delinquents, hoodlums and the insane), I played 'Never Mind the Bollocks' in shop class, and simply because Johnny Rotten sang 'F**k this, F**k that', the album instantly had 20 new fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:43 pm

manny wrote:
Sex Pistols- Bodies- I remember in middle School, I was sent to school for troubled students ( I did not fit in, I just like loud music and questioned everything and for this I was sent to a school for delinquents, hoodlums and the insane), I played 'Never Mind the Bollocks' in shop class, and simply because Johnny Rotten sang 'F**k this, F**k that', the album instantly had 20 new fans  

Great example! I loved that album when I first discovered it around age 17.

"F*ck this and F*ck that
F*ck it all tha F*ck out of the f*cking brat"
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:30 am

Rigor Mortis-Bodily Dismemberment
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:34 am

Leatherface wrote:
Rigor Mortis-Bodily Dismemberment

My best friend Dale from high school absolutely loved that album.  He was also a gore movie freak. What I like about that album is there is minimal guitar multi-tracking, so when he takes the solo it's just the bass behind. As it would be if you watched them live. I wish more bands had done it that way.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:58 am

OK OK, I kid I kid, but this f*cked up song was asking to be on this f*cked up thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:09 am

Acid Bath- Cassie eats Cockroaches
Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:14 am

Dyers Eve from you know who
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:37 pm

First one that came to mind...

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Judas Priest- Machine Man
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:39 pm

chewie wrote:
Jefferson Starship - Stairway To Cleveland

Great call...great song too!
Back to top Go down
metaldude
Metal novice
Metal novice
metaldude

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I'm no prude by any stretch but I don't like the superfluous use of F bombs.  If you're going to drop one, make sure there's real emotion behind it.

I agree. Like this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:44 pm

ultmetal wrote:
First one that came to mind...

One of my favorites songs from the entire decade of the 80s.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:16 pm

4ARM - GREAT F'ing Band!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:31 pm

How could I forget the inimitable "Stanley The Homeless Guy" and LSD:

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:56 pm

I ain't even lying, Toho - I am listening to LSD right now! Weird
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:11 pm

I have to be in the mood for them but when I am they sure scratch a musical itch.

I still wonder if that whole Stanley thing was real or simply "performance art".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Well, he held true to the character in all the interviews. There are some pretty good songs on that album, regardless of the backstory.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Mentors - Four "F" Club

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song with the F-Word in it
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: