Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song with the F-Word in it

Go down 
+32
metaldude
Red Kitty
Vexer6
ultmetal
John Madden
Hamer12
GrandNational
Leatherface
manny
Witchfinder
Runicen
Boris2008
Addy
kethdredd
Troublezone
metalinmyveins
glassprison
80s Metal Lady
chewie
brokentulsa
ohwellmonkey
Thrasher73
corplhicks
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
assault_attack
Glower
tohostudios
Lari
DallasBlack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Favorite song with the F-Word in it Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:09 pm

The F-Word....Glorious, repugnant, appropriate, at times.  It can be a noun, a verb, a descriptive term, etc - I don't know - I am no language major.  It can be completely emphatic to prove a point, or completely silly for shock value.  But there are songs that we all love that it is included in the lyrics.  What comes directly to YOUR mind with this question?
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Other than the WASP kick I have been on - Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of is the first one I thought of. Love 'em or hate 'em - they had something to say with the use of the f-word.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Extreme-Am I Ever going To Change?
Pearl Jam-Jeremy
Danger Danger-F*ck You Money
Type O Negative-We Hate Everyone
Avantasia-I Don't Believe In Your Love
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:18 pm

I gotta look a couple of those up DB
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:33 pm

More than a couple come to mind, but none that are really good. Like songs that would be among my really favourite songs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:35 pm

The first time I remember hearing that word in a song was "Who Are You" by The Who, occasionally a radio station would play the uncensored version.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:47 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Other than the WASP kick I have been on - Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of is the first one I thought of.  Love 'em or hate 'em - they had something to say with the use of the f-word.

Killing In The Name was the first one I thought of as well.  Mainly because in that song I don't think it sounds like someone dropping an F bomb just to be cool; I think it really conveys the emotion behind the lyrics of the song. 

I'm no prude by any stretch but I don't like the superfluous use of F bombs.  If you're going to drop one, make sure there's real emotion behind it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:17 pm

AXL - Outta Get Me - " I'm F******* innocent "
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:41 pm

S.D. wrote:
The first time I remember hearing that word in a song was "Who Are You" by The Who, occasionally a radio station would play the uncensored version.

Maybe the same for me or it was The Baby's "Midnight rendezvous" on the fade out. Some stations would fade out sooner, lol

Oh I really wanna F*ck you
Oh, midnight rendezvous

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Type O Negative - "Unsuccessfully Coping With the Natural Beauty of Infidelity" (aka "I Know You're F***ing Someone Else")

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 pm

The "F-Word" is "Freddy", btw....
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Dark Angel - Merciless Death
Overkill - E.Vil N.Ever D.Ies
Queensrÿche - Spreading the Disease
Slayer - Silent Scream
Suffocation - Depths of Depravity
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:27 pm

An obvious favorite, although not originally done by them, is Overkill's F*ck You.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:42 pm

007 beat me to it. ☺
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
ohwellmonkey
Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 pm

N.W.A. - F*ck tha Police
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 am

2 songs instantly came to my mind and I love them both...
Type o Negative...Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare -All)..I love the line.. F**king you was like F**king the dead

the other is...

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 am

I think my favorite was always Motley Crue's (semi-cover) Anarchy in the USA--not because of the song itself but the nostalgia of hearing on the radio one night in it's uncensored form. The DJ ashamedly admitted afterward that it was an accident. I thought it was so cool as a kid.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 am

Jefferson Starship - Stairway To Cleveland
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:41 am

Not sure what my favorite song is (have to give that some thought), but one I like with the f-bomb that has yet to be mentioned is Metal Church's "Date With Poverty."
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 am

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:57 am

You Can't Bring Me Down by Suicidal Tendencies
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:26 am

I'm with you, continuous cursing is a turn off for me.

tohostudios wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Other than the WASP kick I have been on - Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of is the first one I thought of.  Love 'em or hate 'em - they had something to say with the use of the f-word.

Killing In The Name was the first one I thought of as well.  Mainly because in that song I don't think it sounds like someone dropping an F bomb just to be cool; I think it really conveys the emotion behind the lyrics of the song. 

I'm no prude by any stretch but I don't like the superfluous use of F bombs.  If you're going to drop one, make sure there's real emotion behind it.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:01 am

Good topic

For me

John Lennon - Working Class Hero
Type O Negative - Black No 1
Duff McKagan- F**k You
Guns N Roses- Get in The Ring
Guns N Roses- Out to Get Me
Guns N Roses- Double Talkin Jive
Rage Against The Machine- Vietnow
Rage Against The Machine- Killing in the Name Of
Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head
Velvet Revolver- Do it For the Kids
Easy E- Boyz in the Hood
Foo Fighters- Word, Forward
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song with the F-Word in it   Favorite song with the F-Word in it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song with the F-Word in it
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: