Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power Lord-the Awakening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

Power Lord-the Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Power Lord-the Awakening   Power Lord-the Awakening Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Recently remastered by Shadow Kingdom Records,this album hit me like a safety over the middle. Thwap! Pow!!

"Powerlord was one of those bands that popped up out of nowhere and completely fell off into obscurity. Out of all of the rare 80's US Metal gems, Powerlord is arguably the very best at what they do. They straddle somewhere between Savage Grace and Slayer. So to describe their sound, we would call it Speed/Thrash Metal, but done extremely professional and the songs were written with such precision. You can just tell these guys were perfectionists back then and as far as the songwriting, this album is completely flawless." http://www.shadowkingdomrecords.com/powerlord-the-awakening.asp

Any fans of this obscure band?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Power Lord-the Awakening   Power Lord-the Awakening Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:05 pm

I have this cd!! Picked it up from Shadow Kingdom awhile back. Great band!!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Power Lord-the Awakening   Power Lord-the Awakening Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:53 pm

I need to get this one still. It's good speed metal from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Lord-the Awakening   Power Lord-the Awakening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Lord-the Awakening
Page 1 of 1