Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POWERLORD - The Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

POWERLORD - The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: POWERLORD - The Awakening    POWERLORD - The Awakening  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:22 am

One of the finest US power/speed/thrash albums from the 80s finally got reissued. My copy's on the way Smile

http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=powerlord&product_id=6688

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: POWERLORD - The Awakening    POWERLORD - The Awakening  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Just recently picked this up. Good stuff!! headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: POWERLORD - The Awakening    POWERLORD - The Awakening  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:50 pm

just ordered mine. not familiar with this band and never heard any of their songs.

a total blind purchase!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: POWERLORD - The Awakening    POWERLORD - The Awakening  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Yeah this is pretty awesome. Gotta find a way to get it.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: POWERLORD - The Awakening    POWERLORD - The Awakening  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Gilbert wrote:
just ordered mine. not familiar with this band and never heard any of their songs.

a total blind purchase!

You will love it. I can almost guarantee that. I toyed with picking up the vinyl reissue but not pulled the trigger yet. Power/thrash wasn't ever really my main thing, but it is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POWERLORD - The Awakening    POWERLORD - The Awakening  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:41 pm

I tend to like a lot of power/thrash metal, so I'm going to check this band out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POWERLORD - The Awakening    POWERLORD - The Awakening  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POWERLORD - The Awakening
Page 1 of 1