Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6350

Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real Empty
PostSubject: Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real   Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:52 am

Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real ChrisCafferyArtwork061615

Automatic purchase for me.

Tracklist:
"Your Heaven Is Real"
"Arm And A Leg"
"Just Fine"
"Why"
"Damned If You Do, Dead If You Don't"
"Hot Wheelz" (instrumental)
"I Never Knew"
"Sick And Tired"
"Death By Design"
"2-26-15" (instrumental)
"Too Soon To Be Too Late"
"Over And Over"
"Come Home"

http://bravewords.com/news/chris-caffery-cover-artwork-and-final-tracklist-for-new-album-revealed

The article doesn't mention an exact release date, but I've already placed a reservation for the Metalville/SPD digipak (European version) that has the release date set as 31.7.

I'm a huge fan of Caffery's work, and especially his "Faces" and "Pins and Needles" albums. Shades of Doctor Butcher, just the kind of heavy metal that I like. Near-perfection in music, I think I just peed my pants Very Happy

Okay, House of Insanity wasn't equally awesome, but I'm still pretty damn psyched. Who else likes Caffery solo?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real   Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:52 pm

His albums are good, but disappointing overall. He's a great songwriter, but alone he just misses the mark too much. He's close, you know, but I think he needs someone there to help him push the songs over the top. And to tell him to stop creating his own album art. Haha.

Is that the cover? That is awful.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37724

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real   Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:44 am

I follow Chris on FB and checked out the new tune over the weekend (it's on Spotify) - sounds cool. I only own his Faces album but I like that one quite a bit.

Quote :
And to tell him to stop creating his own album art.

...I second that motion! lol!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6350

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real   Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:40 am

Got an email saying it's out now. I'm expecting mine next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real   Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Caffery - Your Heaven Is Real
Page 1 of 1