Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015

Go down 
+18
metaldude
Boris2008
Thelemech
thejokeriv
exact33
MetalGuy71
James B.
Required Fields
Witchfinder
nevermore
DallasBlack
Leatherface
manny
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
chewie
tohostudios
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Spy (2015)

Furious 7 (2015)

Max Max: Fury Road (2015)

Sleeping With Other People (2015)

Me, Earl And The Dying Girl (2015)

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:36 pm

More of the first season of Gotham on Blu-ray.

I can't believe I'm so into a "comic book" show. I haven't even seen most of the Batman movies for crying out loud. But there's just something about this show that really appeals to me. Of course, it didn't hurt that the very first episode I saw back in August featured a Jeffrey "Reanimator" Combs and a person gouging out their own eyeball and stomping on it. How could I not be hooked after an introduction like that?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:57 am

Just random channel flipping last night and I caught the beginning of 'Total Recall'. The original one with Arnold, not the remake. Haven't seen it in 20 years or so. Held up pretty well I guess. Even though it was 1990, it was soooo 80's over-the-top action. It entertained me enough to keep me watching till the end.

Then onto the next-to-last episode of 'Fargo'. Such a good show.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Quote :
Just random channel flipping last night and I caught the beginning of 'Total Recall'. The original one with Arnold, not the remake. Haven't seen it in 20 years or so. Held up pretty well I guess.

Sharon Stone showed more skin in "Basic Instinct" two years later, but I've always felt that "Total Recall" captured her at her absolute peak of hottie perfection.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:19 pm

The Middle
The Goldbergs
Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Andy Griffith Show
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:54 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Just random channel flipping last night and I caught the beginning of 'Total Recall'. The original one with Arnold, not the remake. Haven't seen it in 20 years or so. Held up pretty well I guess.

Sharon Stone showed more skin in "Basic Instinct" two years later, but I've always felt that "Total Recall" captured her at her absolute peak of hottie perfection.  

Consider that a divorce.

Recently watched:
Modern family
Agents of shield
South park

Jupiter ascending - cool visuals and cool idea but a terrible script and horrid pacing.
Mad max fury road - killer flick!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Ant-Man

A very good flick.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 9:51 am

Last night was "Rent one, get one Free" night at RedBox so I had me a double feature...

"The Man From U.N.C.L.E." (2015)

Henry "Superman" Cavill and Armie "Lone Ranger" Hammer star in this update of the '60s TV spy series from Guy Ritchie. In 1963 an American and a Russian agent - who have some not-so-friendly history with each other, of course - are teamed up to track down a missing nuclear scientist. This nice looking period piece tries for the feel of the early Bond films, but unfortunately the story drags along without ever really kicking into high gear. As far as recent spy spoofs go, I greatly preferred "Kingsman: The Secret Service."

"Terminator: Genisys" (2015)

After sitting out the last Terminator installment, Arnold returns to the franchise for this fifth go-round that is part sequel, part reboot, and part fanboy homage to the 1984 original. Kyle Reese is sent back to the '80s to protect Sarah Connor, just like in the first movie, but changes to the time line over the past 30 years have had unexpected effects on what happens when he gets there. So yeah, this one kinda screws with the mythology of the entire series but lotsa stuff got crashed, shot and blowed up real good so I was entertained.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:26 pm

I watched the new episode of Family Guy tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 am

I watched this:

Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:27 am

"Ant-Man" (2015)

Paul Rudd is a small time burglar who's just been released from prison. Looking for a "straight" job, he's hired by a scientist - whose top secret shrinking technology is about to be handed over to some very bad people. Donning a special suit that can make him insect size, he then has to pull off his biggest heist ever.
Ant-Man was never one of Marvel's major players but his film debut is very enjoyable, funny stuff. They wisely let some of the character's sillier side show thru, making this one of the more comedic entries in  the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:15 am

thejokeriv wrote:
A very Murray Christmas - sadly not very funny outside of a few chuckles

I watched this over the weekend. Well, tried to anyway. I found myself fast-forwarding through alot of it. What a stinker. Someone please tell Hollywood to stop funding Sopia Coppola productions.

Discovered a new series on Netflix. It's a BBC crime series called 'Broadchurch'. 2 seasons, 8 episodes each. In a nutshell, an 11-year old boy is found dead on a beach in a fictional tiny coastal town of Broadchurch, England. Since it's such a small community, everyone is suspect. Dr. Who investigates. Hilarity ensues. Perfect for the holidays.

Apparently there was an American version of this called 'Gracepoint' on Fox. Never saw it, but I'm confident the original British version is better.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 am

The Simpsons

Family Guy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:34 pm

The annual Toho tradition:

I watched "Santa's Slay". As usual this time I noticed something I don't think I'd picked up on before. The "Claymation" Santa slaps himself in the head before the great curling contest. That was Goldberg's move in the locker room before his matches.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 am

Star Wars (1977 - original theatrical version)

Just as entertaining now as ever.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Vicious Cycle 30th Anniversary Tour

This is my favorite post-plane-crash Skynyrd lineup with Ricky Medlocke from Blackfoot, the late, great Hughie Thomasson from The Outlaws, the late, great Billy Powell on keys and Johnny Van Zant on vocals.  

Just a great show!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19232

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Some Kind of Monster
Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
A very Murray Christmas - sadly not very funny outside of a few chuckles

I watched this over the weekend. Well, tried to anyway. I found myself fast-forwarding through alot of it. What a stinker. Someone please tell Hollywood to stop funding Sopia Coppola productions.

Sadly her directed movies about as good as her acting in Godfather 3..........
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 1:00 pm

A few more episodes of Broadchurch. It's so damn good.

Anyone that was disappointed with the convoluted pointless mess that was the last season of HBO's 'True Detective' (and there were plenty of us) should check out 'Broadchurch' on Netflix. That's the way a season long who-dunnit mystery should be handled.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:44 am

Dual Survival
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:48 pm

"Fear City" (1984)

Abel "Ms. 45" Ferrara directed this delightfully sleazy New York exploitation flick set in the Times Square strip club circuit. A nut job is carving up strippers after hours and a pair of tough guys, some mobsters and the Vice squad (led by Billy Dee "Lando Calrissian" Wililams) are all out looking to stop him before he can kill again. A cool time capsule of an era in New York that's long gone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
A few more episodes of Broadchurch. It's so damn good.

Anyone that was disappointed with the convoluted pointless mess that was the last season of HBO's 'True Detective' (and there were plenty of us) should check out 'Broadchurch' on Netflix. That's the way a season long who-dunnit mystery should be handled.

It's an excellent series. I'm watching season 2 right now.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 12:48 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015 - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2015
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next