Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Barring a miraculous comeback by the Phillies, it looks like the Bucs will lose another game in the standings.

Right now it's 9-1 Cardinals going to the bottom of the 8th.

EDIT: Final was 10-1

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:12 pm

I started to watch the Pirates Nationals game but Charlie Morton sucked ass today and didn't even make it out of the first inning. It's 9-0 after one ! The Bucs really got their asses handed to them in DC this weekend.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Well, you won't lose any ground today. Every game in the Cards' series with the Phillies was a total blowout. Unfortunately today the Cards were the victims. Wacha was off for 5 innings and the pen then proceeded to suck as well. Final was 9-2; 5 off Wacha and 4 off the bullpen.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Watching the Dodgers finally do some hitting against the Giants. Currently 8 to 1.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:19 pm

nevermore wrote:
Watching the Dodgers finally do some hitting against the Giants. Currently 8 to 1.

I flipped over to this game and it's now 10-1.

Back to "Bloodiest Cage Matches".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:40 am

Watched the Pirates vs Reds last night. It didn't start out well with the Pirates because Jeff Locke pitched like ,well, Jeff Locke and put the team in a 4-0 hole. The Reds started Josh Smith in his major league debut and was able to blank the Bucs for 3 innings despite walking 5 batters. That changed in the 4th when the Pirates were able to put up 7 runs. The Reds mounted a small comeback but the Pirates won 7-6 in a very long game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Cards won at Miami 4-3.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Watching the Cardinals at the Marlins.

I know Miami is 8 games under .500 but c'mon, they have Giancarlo Stanton who has already hit a monster solo home run to center in this game.  Why does it look like there are only about 5.000 people in attendance?  And Mat Latos is starting; you'd think people would come out more than they apparently are.  It's sad.

EDIT: Top of the 8th and the Cards are up 5-1. Wong hit a two-run shot and Heyward hit a three-run homer, both off Latos. Jaime Garcia is pitching great again. This guy should have been 6-1 coming into this game; his ERA is less than 2 since coming off the DL 8 starts ago but instead he's 2-3 because he typically gets no run support.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Watching the Dodgers and Cubs. Dodgers are currently leading 4 to 0. Gonzalez and Turner have both homered for L.A.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Oh great, Jaime "The Porcelain Doll" Garcia just scored the Cards' 6th run limping to home plate.  The game is in Miami and it's really hot and humid so we're hoping it's just a cramp.  

If only this guy could stay healthy; he's a dominant, front of the rotation pitcher when he is.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 pm

nevermore wrote:
Watching the Dodgers and Cubs. Dodgers are currently leading 4 to 0. Gonzalez and Turner have both homered for L.A.
Go Dodgers! Besides the fact that they are my Dad's favorite team, they're playing the Scrubs and anyone who knows anything about baseball knows how Cardinal fans feel about Chicago.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Cardinals won 6-1. Still waiting to hear of Garcia just had cramps or if he's injured again.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:55 am

And the Pirates lose to the Reds 5-2 after a rare poor outing by Gerrit Cole.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:39 am

Yeah I saw that. I'd already put that in the Bucs win column when I saw Cole was starting.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:41 pm

The Dodgers split the series with the Cubs after their win today. Watching the Reds and Pirates now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm watching the Cards vs The Marlins

Cards going for the sweep. Currently 1-0 in the top of the 7th. Cards have the bases loaded and no one out. First start for Lance Lynn since coming off the DL was good.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:37 am

Pirates ended up losing to the Reds 5-4 in 13, well after I went to bed. Too bad, Burnett pitched a pretty good game (and knocked in 2 runs) but the Bullpen blew it for the Pirates.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Cards swept the Fish. Cubs in town tonight.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Cards swept the Fish.  Cubs in town tonight.

Kick their ass , Seabass !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:13 pm

I just noticed Boston is in the basement in the AL East. The other 4 teams in the division are separated by a total of 2 games. Then the sad little Red Sox are 9 games out. That makes me smile. Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:34 am

Ha. The Pirates and Cardinals both won 3-2 in 10 innings last night.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Ha.  The Pirates and Cardinals both won 3-2 in 10 innings last night.

Indeed. Mercer (who has been struggling a bit this year) gets the walk off hit for the Pirates.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Cardinals don't play until 6 tonight so I've had MLB Network on all afternoon (I love this channel!).

They carried the Texas/Toronto game (obviously using the Toronto TV feed because defense was spelled "defence").  Now I'm watching MLB Tonight which is essentially like NFL Network's Red Zone for baseball because they dip into live games to follow the action.  They just went to Pittsburgh where they were trying like hell to get the top half of the 5th in the books to make it an official game since Pittsburgh is leading 5-1.  No dice.  As the announcers said, "They're gathering animals two by two..."

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:25 pm

And they did end up getting the game in with the Pirates winning 8-4.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Currently watching the Cubs/Cards game on Fox.  Cards are up 4-1 in the 5th but Michael Wacha has not looked sharp for STL.

EDIT: Well, sharp or not, Wacha now has an 8-1 lead to work with after 5 innings. And that was the final. Wacha got win #10 and the Cards won their 50th game of the season.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next