Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...

Go down 
+4
mikeinfla
kethdredd
Troublezone
BillRoxx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Empty
PostSubject: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 pm

ROXX RECORDS UPDATE:

Mortification fans are you ready to help us celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Premiere Australian Jesus Metal Band this Summer?

We are working on not one, but two Special Limited Edition vinyl releases for you! One release that started it all and one release that fast forwards us all the way to where Steve Rowe is at today in his 25 year journey on this earth providing us with his excellent Jesus Metal as only he can!

Already at the pressing plant as you read this is a Limited Edition 'Silver' 25th Anniversary Pressing of 'Break The Curse 1990-2015' 100 copies will be on silver vinyl and 200 copies will be on black vinyl and there will only be 300 available! Not to mention this is the FIRST time this has ever even been pressed on vinyl!

Up next we will be launching a new vinyl series called 'The Underground Series' which will be an extremely SMALL run of 100 to 150 copies only of some classic releases that may not have otherwise been able to realize a vinyl release!

And what better way to start that series off then with the 'Priests of the Underground' and release the latest release from WonRowe Vision 'Two Headed Monster' and there will only be 100 copies available in the US exclusively through Roxx Records and 50 copies in Australia exclusively through Rowe Productions.

Stay Tuned for pre-orders and special packages coming very soon! The best way to stay up to date and get the news first and make sure you dont miss out is to sign up on our email list at www.roxxproductions.com

Recon ‘Behind Enemy Lines’ special Vinyl and CD reissues will be announced next and very soon!

CHRISTIAN METAL DISTRO UPDATE:

Christian Metal Distro is excited to be carrying all of the new title from European Christian Rock Indie Label Ulterium Records! We believe some of these titles are going to be on a lot of your best of 2015 lists this year! Now up for pre order is the brand new WORLDVIEW album!

http://christianmetaldistro.storenvy.com/collections/392871-new-releases/products/12957721-worldview-the-chosen-few-2015

Also the new titles from Harmony, Signum Regis and Within Silence! An excellent year for Christian Power Metal this year! We only have a few copies of some of these titles assigned to us so get your pre orders in now and have your copy by the official release date!

http://christianmetaldistro.storenvy.com/collections/392871-new-releases
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:11 am

Has Envision Evangeline ever been remastered? That is a good one! The best since the classic days.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Can't wait for the Recon vinyl, I don't normally do preorders but for that one I will.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:14 am

kethdredd wrote:
Can't wait for the Recon vinyl,  I don't normally do preorders but for that one I will.

yeah, me too I am looking forward to that one! I'll preorder as soon as they announce it.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 8:20 am

Oh, by the way Bill, a suggestion. I HATE paper sleeves. Let me recommend using a polylined sleeve instead of a paper sleeve in vinyl releases. I know it will end up costing you more to use them but as a consumer I am willing to pay more for a better inner sleeve. When my Ultimatum & Deliverance the first thing I did was remove the paper sleeve and replace it with a polysleeve.

http://www.sleevecityusa.com/diskeeper-audiophile-inner-sleeve-50-pack-p/312nrps.htm

or this, a bit cheaper but not as sturdy

http://www.sleevecityusa.com/Diskeeper-2-0-Antistatic-Record-Sleeves-p/9235.htm

Paper sleeves tend to leave a lot of dust and hair-line marks on the vinyl.

Either way, I'll excited for Recon on vinyl! And if it does come with a papersleeve I will just toss it and replace with poly sleeve.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Mike , I hate to say it but they are already ordered and the Mort will have a paper sleeve. But I will keep in mind when we go to press Recon!

FYI we are putting together some really cool packages here! There will be only 100 Silver after all and 150 black. Of the 100 Silver, 50 will come in a special package to include the Silver vinyl, Gold edition CD version (50 of the last copies) and also 50 of the ORIGINAL BTC 1990 from Steve Rowe, the last copies he has!

Wonrowe Vision LP will only be 100 copies here and they will all come with the full CD courtesy of Steve Rowe! Gonna be nice
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:34 am

Please reissue Envision Evangeline (remastered)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 3:42 pm

I want that Recon too!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Mortification 'Realm of the Skelataur' is now shipping here in the USA!

Realm of the Skelataur is an EPIC Mortification album, a true return to form! I am going to go out on a limb here and say that this could be the follow up to 'Scrolls'! YES THERE I SAID IT!!

http://christianmetaldistro.storenvy.com/products/13098429-mortification-realm-of-the-skelataur-2015
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Quick Roxx Update:

Mortification 'Silver' vinyl is doing well and almost done at the factory! If you want the silver vinyl version don't wait to long they wont last!

http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/collections/776862-pre-order

WonRowe Vision vinyl is almost done as well, the first in our Underground Series launch! Full press release and pre orders coming very soon!

Working on Recon and Ultimatum vinyl to be released before the holidays! Stay tuned!

CMD just restocked some popular titles that were out of stock! Including Worldview, Harmony and Signum Regis! These 2015 releases are doing well! Be sure to pick them up!

www.christianmetaldistro.com

It's a great year for Christian Metal this year! Have a great Summer all of you and thanks for your support and helping keep Roxx alive and well!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Morty, Worldview, Recon....I totally get that.

But Wonrowe Vision? Seriously?

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Dude it actually is his best Wonrowe release yet, and on vinyl with a small pressing it sounds great! Ultimatum will be up next! Batter up!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:20 am

BillRoxx wrote:
Dude it actually is his best Wonrowe release yet, and on vinyl with a small pressing it sounds great! Ultimatum will be up next! Batter up!

I'm sorry....but that Wonrowe Vision stuff is some of the worst music I've ever heard. It's shocking that someone is going to spend money to put it on vinyl.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Its shocking anyone would even want to pay attention to it even. Do people feel sorrt for him and thats why they buy it and or release it? Is it because they are friends with the members and thus feel justly to put this out? It is beyond atrocious and ALL those members should be ashamed of even playing on that!

I am not trying to be a dick here (that comes naturally) but this just flabbergasts me that such crap is being promoted even.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 5:54 pm

Lurideath wrote:

I am not trying to be a dick here (that comes naturally) but this just flabbergasts me that such crap is being promoted even.

I agree 100%

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Is EnVidion original VHS worth anything? I was cleaning my office and discovered I own a copy. Have no clue how or when I got it, must have been lying here for ages...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...   Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortification, Wonrowe Vision, Worldview and More...
Page 1 of 1