Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vision Divine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Vision Divine Empty
PostSubject: Vision Divine   Vision Divine Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:47 pm

I understand that the origional vocalist for VD was Rhapsody's Fabio Lione but I have only heard the post-Fabio music. I was first introduced to these guys from The Perfect Machine, and I love that album the music, the storyline, everything about that album is great. I think the vocalist they have now sounds like the guy from Ice Age IMO. There are many CDs from this year that I wanted to get (some I got and some I planned to) but I wasn't expecting to get a new Vison Divine album (The 25th Hour, another cocept album) which will more than likely be in my top 20 list. Anyways, the point of this thread is to get some questions answered: Anyone a fan of this band? Has anyone else heard the new one, and what are your thoughts? What are your thoughts on The Perfect Machine (if you've heard it)? How does the material of these albums compare to the Fabio material?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Vision Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vision Divine   Vision Divine Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:55 am

I haven't heard the last 2 albums by them, but I love the rest of them! Check my website for further details.

Vision Divine
Page 1 of 1