Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Star riders -- All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct

Go down 
4 posters

Which is your favorite?
All Hell Breaks Loose
Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Vote_lcap25%Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
The Killer Instinct
Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Vote_lcap50%Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Both of them are equally great
Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Vote_lcap25%Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Empty
PostSubject: Black Star riders -- All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct   Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 am

I've been listening to both albums recently and I'm curious what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Black Star riders -- All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct   Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:56 am

I like 'em both. If I had to choose, I'd probably go with the debut only cause I've lived with that one a little longer. I see both albums getting plenty of play for me in the future.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Black Star riders -- All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct   Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:42 am

The debut has more standout songs imo but both are good albums.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Black Star riders -- All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct   Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:14 pm

I like them both but I'm liking The Killer Instinct a little better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Star riders -- All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct   Black Star riders --  All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Star riders -- All Hell Breaks Loose vs The Killer Instinct
Page 1 of 1