Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Empty
PostSubject: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Looking forward to this release.. The album is called HEAVY FIRE and will be released on Feb. 3, 2017...

NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 819Zr2zhGZL._SY450_
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:58 pm

I wonder how much material they've used from the 700+ Thin Lizzy songs found a few years back that we were supposed to get a box set from?

I just can't get into these guys and I know it's cuz I'm such a Lizzy fanboy. I will give them a fair shot though at some point.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 3:35 am

Not bad. But not really my preferred style to be honest...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 2:14 pm

I've thoroughly enjoyed their past 2 releases and I'm sure I'll enjoy this new one as well. It's not a top priority or a must-have, but I imagine I'll pick it up at some point.

akeldama wrote:

I just can't get into these guys and I know it's cuz I'm such a Lizzy fanboy. I will give them a fair shot though at some point.

I'm just the opposite. I don't really consider myself much of a fan of Lizzy (aside from the hits) so it's not hard for me at all to distance these guys from their past. I just dig it as Thin Lizzy-inspired rock.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:28 pm

I'm just glad they decided to change the name of the band.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 am

Anyone really get into this? After the first two getting a lot of notice this one seemed to fall flat but I think it's the best of the three.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 11:05 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Anyone really get into this? After the first two getting a lot of notice this one seemed to fall flat but I think it's the best of the three.

I still never picked it up. I recently re-visited the first 2 and while I enjoy them both, it didn't really inspire me to get more. I'm not closing the book on these guys just yet, but I'm good with the stuff I have for now.

PostSubject: Re: NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017   NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW BLACK STAR RIDERS 2017
Page 1 of 1