Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'

Go down 
+6
Dark Horseman
Lari
MoonChild
Boris2008
choosemetal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Empty
PostSubject: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 7:15 pm

"Some tracks are going to be brutal and other tracks are going to be about driving motorcycles and having sex and fun"

Yah, doesn't sound uber appealing. I really like Saxon though, I'm going to see em in May. Also, when I think of brutal I think of Cannibal Corpse not Saxon..

https://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-03-24/saxon-promise-brutal-sound-on-21st-album
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Keep the brutality and just send me the fun sex on a motorcycle thing.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:31 am

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:49 am

That's a friggin' awesome quote!

But anyway, the title is misleading. Biff says it's a mixture of metal and hard rock, as it's always been with Saxon. So to him that means brutal, as in heavy, and fun rock'n'roll. "So it's a mixture, again".

So it's just going to sound exactly like Sacrifice and all their other recent albums.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:21 am

Any new Saxon, "brutal" or not, is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:53 pm

It will be Saxon, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:20 pm

007 wrote:
Any new Saxon, "brutal" or not, is welcome.

Exactly!!
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:14 am

crossing my fingers and hoping Biff meant the riffs would be would be more chunky/thrashy/crunchy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:57 am

Interesting. Will get this, as always.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:26 am

Man, these guys and Udo just keep churning out albums! Excited as always for new Saxon Smile I honestly feel like I just got Sacrifice last week or something, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'   New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Saxon album going to be more 'brutal'
Page 1 of 1