Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album

Go down 
+8
Gilbert
nevermore
MoonChild
80s Metal Lady
Dark Horseman
Witchfinder
James B.
12 posters

Most magnificent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album
Intro/Metalhead
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap29%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Are We Travelers In Time
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap6%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Conquistador
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap35%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
What Comes Around
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap0%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Song Of Evil
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap12%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
All Guns Blazing
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap0%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Prisoner
 0% [ 0 ]
Piss Off
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap12%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Watching You
 0% [ 0 ]
Sea Of Life
Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_lcap6%Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Empty
PostSubject: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:25 pm

"Piss Off" is my choice, but "Song Of Evil" is a close second

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:12 pm

"Song of Evil" for me. This was a very heavy album from them - bordering on Power Metal.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Hard to pick but Conquistador is classic Saxon to me, so good.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Been listening to this album, and the title track just blew me away! WOW! I'm surprised I'm the first to vote for it.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 am

Metal Head is my pick.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Are We Travelers In Time is my favorite off this one.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:31 am

I love the title track off this one.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:39 am

I don't think there are any bad songs on this album, they were sticking to their guns in 1999.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Conquistador. A sure bet.

as a matter of fact, the entire album smokes.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:29 am

Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album 395375 - company gave me shopping points / reward points -
this looks like a good one - for winter listening !
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Intro-Title Track! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 am

Sea Of Life is my choice..
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Hey a poll that was never closed, sweet! I'm going with "Song of Evil", just barely over the title track. This is a really solid heavy album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album   Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Maginicent on the Saxon "Metalhead" album
Page 1 of 1