Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon

Go down 
+12
Gilbert
nevermore
brokentulsa
MoonChild
assault_attack
80s Metal Lady
Glower
Dark Horseman
Witchfinder
MetallicSeminarian
James B.
16 posters

best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon
State Of Grace
Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_lcap20%Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Need For Speed
Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_lcap13%Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Let Me Feel Your Power
Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_lcap20%Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Red Star Falling
Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_lcap0%Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I've Got To Rock (To Stay Alive)
Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_lcap7%Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
If I Was You
Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_lcap7%Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Going Nowhere Fast
Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_lcap13%Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Ashes To Ashes
 7% [ 1 ]
Empire Rising/Attila The Hun
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12617

Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Empty
PostSubject: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:59 am

Need For Speed

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:02 pm

State of Grace for me, but I really like this album overall.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:23 pm

"Let Me Feel Your Power" for me.

Inner Sanctum and Into The Labyrinth are kind of forgotten Saxon albums for me. I need to give both some more listens sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:58 pm

Inner Sanctum added something, maybe a sort of gothic sound? Love this album and Ashes to Ashes is my pick.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3171

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:47 pm

I've GOT to rock.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:31 pm

I've been listening to this album on YouTube (i't not available on Spotify) in anticipation of this poll. I'm leaning towards "State of Grace," but will give it a few more listens.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 am

No clear cut favorite on this cd...  7 votes for 7 different songs..

My vote went to "Empire Rising/Attila The Hun"
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:00 am

Every song is good so no favorite makes sense.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:27 am

Going Nowhere Fast. Inner Sanctum is a great album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:26 am

Let Me Feel Your Power
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 pm

State Of Grace
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Went with "State Of Grace." Like the title track on Metalhead; it's a song I could have on continuous loop for a while.  The powerful "Red Star Falling" would be second. "Going Nowhere Fast" really rocks, too.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:25 am

Let Me Feel Your Power
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Need for speed. One of the best speed metal tracks ever.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3171

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:42 am

What a diverse opinion on this one, concerning the tunes - must be good !
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:26 pm

Glower wrote:
What a diverse opinion on this one, concerning the tunes - must be good !

To really diverse it up, I actually want to change my vote to "Red Star Falling." It has become a Top 5 all-time Saxon song for me.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:08 am

I've Got To Rock to Stay Alive.... the single version with Lemmy, angry Anderson... and a third voice which eludes me at the moment!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Damn! I missed the voting, but I will say "Empire Rising/Attila The Hun" but I really like this whole platter. It kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Empire Rising/Attila The Hun! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:13 am

Open these Saxon polls back up James! Anyways, I had never listened to this before, as much of what Saxon did mid 90's on, so I'll be listening to these in the coming weeks. Very solid album! I'm going to go with "I've Got to Rock (To Stay Alive)", barely over "Going Nowhere Fast". I thought due to the title, this had to be one of those tunes that bombed, but I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:27 am

Man Need for Speed is such an awesome track headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:28 am

I still think this album has a bit of a darker vibe at times, great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon   Best song from  "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best song from "The Inner Sanctum" by Saxon
Page 1 of 1