Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel

Go down 
+7
stepcousin
DeathCult
nevermore
mc666
Fat Freddy
manny
Schbopo
11 posters

Wheels of Steel: Best song
Motorcycle Man
Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_lcap19%Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Stand Up And Be Counted
Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_lcap0%Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
747 Strangers in The Night
Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_lcap44%Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Wheels of Steel
Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_lcap19%Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Freeway Mad
Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_lcap6%Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
See the Light Shining
Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_lcap0%Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Street Fighting Gang
 0% [ 0 ]
Suzie Hold On
 0% [ 0 ]
Machine Gun
Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_lcap12%Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Empty
PostSubject: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 pm

Only recently got this album, and there really isn't a bad song on it! Every one is great, but which do you think is the best?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 pm

Voted for 747, but I agree with Schboo not a bad song on the album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:40 pm

I recently got this one on CD after not hearing it for a very long time, to be honest the rest of it hasn't really gelled yet but I've always liked "Motorcycle Man"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:11 pm

they are all ok, but i'm not overly fond of any of them.

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:26 pm

I voted for the title track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:58 pm

That's a rough question. But "Machine Gun" always gets me jazzed-up!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:02 pm

I went with 747
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I recently got this one on CD after not hearing it for a very long time, to be honest the rest of it hasn't really gelled yet but I've always liked "Motorcycle Man"

I like Motorcycle Man too, fast paced and classic Saxon. The whole album rocks!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:48 am

DeathCult wrote:
I went with 747

As did I.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 am

747 🤘
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 pm

I went with Freeway Mad but really like 'em all too
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 am

Voted for "Motorcycle Man"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel   Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best song off Saxon's Wheels of Steel
Page 1 of 1