Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)

Go down 
+16
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
KissinMaiden
7thSecond
romeolimagolf
SAHB Healer
ultmetal
Lurideath
Todd Jaymz
krokus
Required Fields
Shiney
Smindas
mc666
sovdat
Troublezone
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:53 am

7thSecond wrote:
Probably something from D.R.I., Attitude Adjustment, Adrenalin O.D., Cryptic Slaughter or a few others. When it comes to speed I know some bands.

Gotta love AOD! I have that comp that grand theft audio put out, and a couple lps. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:30 pm

A lot of Wehrmacht songs are pretty damn fast.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:16 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Anything from Dragonforce. They stink, but they can play fast. (Although I suspect some studio trickery from them)

I'll agree on the Dragonforce being the fastest I've heard but I must say that I actually love every song on Inhuman Rampage.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:17 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Anything from Dragonforce. They stink, but they can play fast. (Although I suspect some studio trickery from them)

I'll agree on the Dragonforce being the fastest I've heard but I must say that I actually love every song on Inhuman Rampage.

I won't deny them talent, but they just don't appeal to me. They sound a bit mechanical.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 pm

I have never got into Dragon Force either!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:04 pm

As I'm typing this, I'm spinning Kill 'Em All and dang if that ain't one speedy album. Motorbreath, Whiplash, Phantom Lord, etc.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 4:12 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Anything from Dragonforce. They stink, but they can play fast.

Agreed... they can play fast, but there's not an ounce of soul or feeling in anything they do
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:09 pm

For me, it would probably be something from Dragonforce, or Metallica's "Dyer's Eve". But that's just me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Anything from Dragonforce. They stink, but they can play fast.

Agreed... they can play fast, but there's not an ounce of soul or feeling in anything they do
That's true i totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)   Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fastest song you ever heard? (no SOD ballad)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2