Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stryper album in the works...

Go down 
+20
Troublezone
glassprison
Metal Misfit
the sentinel
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
mlotek
Gilbert
bgsully
Thrasher73
Dark Horseman
DevZor
brokentulsa
thejokeriv
ultmetal
MetallicSeminarian
Lurideath
Glower
nevermore
Fat Freddy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Stoked for the new one. All of the tracks that they've previewed on YouTube have been great. I'm gonna try to pick up a copy @ Best Buy on the way home from work tonight.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Another new video, can't wait to get this album!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 3:44 pm

I grabbed this today and I am about half way through and it's awesome. Heavy, melodic and memorable. Every bit as good as NMHTP.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm gonna try to pick up a copy @ Best Buy on the way home from work tonight.

Well, my Best Buy stop didn't happen, so it's gonna have to wait till Monday. I am listening to the new album on Spotify right now though and holy cow, they are absolutely killin' it!! This one may be better than No More Hell to Pay!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm gonna try to pick up a copy @ Best Buy on the way home from work tonight.

Well, my Best Buy stop didn't happen, so it's gonna have to wait till Monday. I am listening to the new album on Spotify right now though and holy cow, they are absolutely killin' it!! This one may be better than No More Hell to Pay!

I think it's better than NMHTP already. Lots of heavy riffs on here. I've listened to it twice through and it gets better with each listen.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:37 pm

I ordered a copy off of Amazon. Just waiting for it to get here.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:36 am

Ordered mine from the Stryper website and it arrived on Saturday in the mail. One day after release, so not bad (and when did release day move from Tuesday to Friday?). Smokes, been playing it in my truck and listening to it on Spotify. Mine came with a vinyl sticker of the album artwork.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Finally listened to it today - fantastic album!!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:39 pm

New album kicks ass! Best album they've done since the reunion and I love the last albums as well. This one is just better.

PostSubject: Re: New Stryper album in the works...   New Stryper album in the works... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stryper album in the works...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3