Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept poll.

Go down 
+16
DeathCult
nevermore
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
mr.electric39
choosemetal
Gilbert
MoonChild
exact33
metalinmyveins
Boris2008
MetallicSeminarian
Witchfinder
tohostudios
Dark Horseman
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best of the newer albums?
Blood of the Nations
Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 19 ]
Stalingrad
Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Blind Rage
Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Can't pick
Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Accept poll.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Accept poll.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accept poll.    Accept poll.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:08 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Accept poll.    Accept poll.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:59 am

All three are great but Blood still rules the pack. Blind Rage came close though.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Accept poll.    Accept poll.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:43 am

I have not heard any of these albums!!?? The only disks that I have are Balls To The Wall and Metal Heart, that I really enjoy and they bring back memories of being a young metalhead.

That vid that was posted is not bad at all... I might have to special order them in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Accept poll.    Accept poll.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 am

Thelemech wrote:
I have not heard any of these albums!!??  The only disks that I have are Balls To The Wall and Metal Heart, that I really enjoy and they bring back memories of being a young metalhead.

That vid that was posted is not bad at all... I might have to special order them in the very near future.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, especially with Blood Of The Nations. When that one came out and the thread for it came up, there was almost unanimous praise for it on here. That has NEVER happened for any album since I've been here in 2007. Only Spectrefate had a negative comment for it and that was because he wouldn't accept Accept without Udo.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Accept poll.    Accept poll.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Thelemech wrote:
I have not heard any of these albums!!??  The only disks that I have are Balls To The Wall and Metal Heart, that I really enjoy and they bring back memories of being a young metalhead.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, especially with Blood Of The Nations. When that one came out and the thread for it came up, there was almost unanimous praise for it on here. That has NEVER happened for any album since I've been here in 2007. Only Spectrefate had a negative comment for it and that was because he wouldn't accept Accept without Udo.

Sounds like Blood Of Nations is the one to start with...thanks for the info - much appreciated headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accept poll.    Accept poll.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept poll.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2