Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accept - Eat the heat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Accept - Eat the heat Empty
PostSubject: Accept - Eat the heat   Accept - Eat the heat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 am

Just wandering what all of you think of that album some of you may of already seen my opinion posted up on the defend an album......................... thread here it is again if you didn't see it.

Accept Eat The Heat: That album got heavily ridiculed and obviously I can see why. The fans would not except Reece and also how pop oriented the music is. this is like the album Bangalore Choir never had. I agree what ultmetal said about it that Accept can't cut the mustard without Udo. The biggest difference between Reece and Dirkschneider is that Reece is a beautiful singer and is more suited to hair/pop metal bands like Bangalore Choir. Udo Dirkcheinder is the total opposite he doesn't have a "radio friendly voice" but he has got a hell of alot of charisma, aggression, fire, etc which explains why is more suited to accept than Reece (listen to that balls to the wall video I uploaded and Reece can't cut the mustard with that song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8xHBm25qQ) and also in my opinion Udo is one of the best singers in metal. With the album they are actually some smokin tracks like XTC which is one of the best 80s pop metal I have ever heard, Generation Clash, Chain Reaction and of course Hellhammer.
This is obviously the album for those who don't like accept and I guess should of been under the Bagalore Choir name instead.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Eat the heat   Accept - Eat the heat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 am

Been there, done this one Laughing See my commentary here from a while back.

http://www.heartofmetal.net/rip-f4/accept-eat-the-heat-t2785.htm?highlight=accept

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Eat the heat   Accept - Eat the heat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 am

[quote="Fat Freddy"]Been there, done this one Laughing See my commentary here from a while back.

http://www.heartofmetal.net/rip-f4/accept-eat-the-heat-t2785.htm?highlight=accept[/quote]

fair enough that was probably around before I registered with this message board but thanx anyway. Btw do agree with my opinion?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Eat the heat   Accept - Eat the heat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:49 am

Since I don't care for Udo's "vocals", I actually like this album.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Eat the heat   Accept - Eat the heat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 am

I agree with your opinion. I don't think Eat the Heat is as bad as people make it out to be. I just think it was Accept without Udo, Judas Priest without Rob Halford, Aerosmith without Steven Tyler...the band lost their identity.

"X-T-C" is a killer song. I wish that Udo had recorded that song with Accept.

PostSubject: Re: Accept - Eat the heat   Accept - Eat the heat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accept - Eat the heat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: