Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone read Scott Ian's book?

Go down 
+10
manny
Troublezone
Gilbert
assault_attack
nevermore
tul
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
ultmetal
Temple of Blood
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Anyone read Scott Ian's book? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Scott Ian's book?   Anyone read Scott Ian's book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 am

I'd like to read Scott's book. I'll probably get around to it someday, but I haven't been doing much reading lately. In fact, I've fallen behind on quite a few metal musician books I'd like to check out.

Scott's book ruffled the feathers of Neil Turbin quite a bit, but I'm siding with Scott on this one. He seems to be confirming some rumors that have been floating around for some time that Neil claims are "made-up lies".

http://loudwire.com/ex-anthrax-singer-neil-turbin-calls-out-scott-ian-fabricating-lies-autobiography/

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Scott Ian's book?   Anyone read Scott Ian's book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:49 pm

I'm just reading Joe Perry's new book, then I have a Hendrix book I will read. Hope to get the Ian book after Christmas.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Scott Ian's book?   Anyone read Scott Ian's book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:11 pm

I recently read Stephen Pearcy's book, pretty fascinating stuff, next i'm looking to read Bobby Blotzer's book- Tales of a RATT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Scott Ian's book?   Anyone read Scott Ian's book? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone read Scott Ian's book?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2