Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Huffman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Scott Huffman Empty
PostSubject: Scott Huffman   Scott Huffman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Who is he? He's a top five metal vocalist on my list. Never heard of him? He should be a legend of the Chicago metal scene, IMO.

He's sang on

Syris - Unseen Forces
Spirit Web - S/T
Both of Twelfth Gate's LPs
and
has a new progressive metal outfit named
Mindwarp Chamber (www.myspace.com/mindwarpchambermusic)
I have their excellent EP and have ordered their LP, hoping it will be here soon.

He has a perfect metal voice, IMO. Gruff and powerful. Any other fans of Mr. Huffman?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Scott Huffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Huffman   Scott Huffman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:45 pm

That first SPIRIT WEB CD is cool.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Scott Huffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Huffman   Scott Huffman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Never heard of him or any of those bands listed. I think he sounds a little like David Coverdale on his myspace page.
Back to top Go down

Scott Huffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Huffman   Scott Huffman Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 pm

scott is great vocalist but the first syris is the stuff...the 2nd is good...spirit web had one monster "osiris be thy judge"....

scott had also a demo with lords of the meat...i have it somewhere but i don't think that is good...otherwise i would remember it....

edit: i don't know if he's legend but sure is better than the well known hippie from there lol!

edit: at least the full length of MC has the lyrics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scott Huffman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Huffman   Scott Huffman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Huffman
Page 1 of 1