Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"?   Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Anybody read it? It looks pretty interesting, maybe about something metal/fantasy like. I know nothing about it except for what was explained in an old Mortification album merchandise insert.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"?   Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:59 pm

I have the book, but it's really just a great collector's item, not a great fantasy novel. It's not bad, but it doesn't really stand up to the heavy hitters of the genre.

I remember one line from the book made me laugh. The main character trips and "breaks wind" in the presence of the woman he loves. Ha! Haven't we all done that, either accidentally or purposefully?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"?   Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:50 am

I used to have it. It was ok nothing great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"?   Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody ever read Steve Rowe's book "Minstrel"?
Page 1 of 1