Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...

Go down 
+13
Glower
brokentulsa
Hand of God 137
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Wayne
James B.
TrogDawn
Troublezone
Eyesore
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
mlotek
TheGreatDuck
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
solarpoint
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 5

Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:56 am

My bad. Didn't see original postee ruled out Roxx Gang. But it was definitely the band I was thinking of.
Back to top Go down
solarpoint
Metal novice
Metal novice

Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:57 am

Do you remember the name of the album? Or was it self-titled?
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:02 am

solarpoint wrote:
Do you remember the name of the album? Or was it self-titled?

The album is something like "Things You've Never Seen Before"...something like...I am going to double check myself now....ok, whoops...."Things You've Never Done Before" is the album.
Back to top Go down
solarpoint
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:16 am

Thanks man. By the way I saw Alice in concert about a year or so ago. Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 am

solarpoint wrote:
Thanks man. By the way I saw Alice in concert about a year or so ago. Fantastic.

Yeah, he kills it every time. I've seen him something like 8 times and each time seems better than the last. Last time I saw him was October 2013, and he played so many of his non-standard songs. It was great.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Can I make a request for help? Many moons ago I used to listen to the Metalzone on the radio on late Saturday nights on a station out of Providence, RI. I used to leave a blank tape running to record stuff if I fell asleep. I remember having half of a song before the tape ran out. Opening lyrics were something like "don't believe everything you hear, just believe half of what you see." Progressive sound from no later than 1991. For years I have thought Heir Apparent, maybe? But I have had no luck when I sift through their youtube clips. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 pm

LOL it seems to have been Shotgun Messiah. Only I wrongly remembered the name of the song as No Way Out...When in fact it was Nowhere Out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 3:06 pm

TheGreatDuck wrote:
LOL it seems to have been Shotgun Messiah. Only I wrongly remembered the name of the song as No Way Out...When in fact it was Nowhere Out! Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...   Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to remember a name of a late '80s/early '90s hair metal song...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2