Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!

Go down 
+14
corplhicks
bass63
Glower
MetalGuy71
manny
thejokeriv
mikeinfla
MoonChild
Boris2008
mlotek
onrypt
the sentinel
ultmetal
mr.electric39
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Sounds like AC/DC but perhaps a bit more produced? or arranged ??

Sounds like someone captured off satellite radio.... enjoy

Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Sounds like AC/DC to me. headbanger

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 pm

I like it. I have been painting all day at my new house and the local classic rock station played this pretty much on the hour every hour. They premiered it at midnight last night and have been getting pretty positive feedback on it. I was surprised at how short it is though.
Back to top Go down
onrypt
Metal student
Metal student
onrypt

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Funny how you know you're gonna buy a new disc even before you've heard it.
Priest, Opeth, Maiden and yes….AC/DC fall into that category…..
This sounds good even if it sounds like I've heard it before Smile
Rock on…
C
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/P207b
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:57 am

I have forgotten what the song is like and I listened to it only one minute ago.
Hope there are better songs on the album.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:30 am

It's a good song. Problem is that AC/DC have dozens and dozens of great songs. If I'm in the mood for a little AC/DC, I'm gonna reach for those instead of this. If I bought it it would gather dust forever.

I love AC/DC but I honestly haven't felt the urge to buy a record since Fly on the Wall. This won't change that.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:47 am

AC/DC to me is an eternal band, my all time favourite. A fanatic AC/DC fan here.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:24 am

Boris2008 wrote:
It's a good song. Problem is that AC/DC have dozens and dozens of great songs. If I'm in the mood for a little AC/DC, I'm gonna reach for those instead of this. If I bought it it would gather dust forever.

I love AC/DC but I honestly haven't felt the urge to buy a record since Fly on the Wall. This won't change that.

I like 'em a lot. I don't own a lot but I really enjoy them. That being said, I bought Black Ice and played it ALL the time the first 6 months it was out but haven't played it since. Same with Stiff Upper Lip. I like those albums but they are gathering dust now.

Will prob pick up this new one too. If anything I will get 6 months of enjoyment out of it!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 am

Sounds like AC/DC to me! I will be picking this up and seeing them on tour \m/
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 am

I will pick it up, AC/DC was the first band I loved and got me into music in general
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 am

mikeinfla wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

I like 'em a lot. I don't own a lot but I really enjoy them. That being said, I bought Black Ice and played it ALL the time the first 6 months it was out but haven't played it since. Same with Stiff Upper Lip. I like those albums but they are gathering dust now.

Will prob pick up this new one too. If anything I will get 6 months of enjoyment out of it!

"Black Ice" didn't sound like AC/DC to me, but some other band that Brian Johnson sang with.
"Stiff Upper Lip" was really good, many memorable songs, but I will agree. After a year or two, I forgot about that LP, and usually would play everything from before "Blow Up Your Video".
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:48 am

Cover art...
AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Acdcrockorbustart

01. Rock Or Bust
02. Play Ball
03. Rock The Blues Away
04. Miss Adventure
05. Dogs Of War
06. Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder
07. Hard Times
08. Baptism By Fire
09. Rock The House
10. Sweet Candy
11. Emission Control

And a cleaner, clearer version of 'Play Ball'

AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Giphy

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 am

If there's a party going on - beer, whiskey, herb, not many chicks there, etc -
and someone - has an AC DC CD in his collection - LOL -
I have bought all their music - October Rock-n-Roll baby !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:51 am

As for the song, well, yea it sounds like AC/DC. No surprises there. I'm more of a Bon Scott fan and there are several holes in my AC/DC collection with Brian at the helm. However, Black Ice was surprisingly good, so I'll probably get this one too although I'm in no rush.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:19 pm

Anyone know if this will be a Walmart only release like the last one?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:32 pm

mikeinfla wrote:

Doubtful. None of the press releases I've seen mention anything about it being distributed through Walmart or featuring any Best Buy "bonus tracks". No mention of deluxe versions or anything special either. Just the album with 11 tracks.

I suppose any of that stuff still could be in the works, (release date is Dec. 2nd) but if there was an exclusive release deal with Walmart or any other retailer, I'm sure they'd have mentioned it by now.

Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Sounds good to me headbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

Doubtful. None of the press releases I've seen mention anything about it being distributed through Walmart or featuring any Best Buy "bonus tracks". No mention of deluxe versions or anything special either. Just the album with 11 tracks.

I suppose any of that stuff still could be in the works, (release date is Dec. 2nd) but if there was an exclusive release deal with Walmart or any other retailer, I'm sure they'd have mentioned it by now.

Amazon would answer that question with a NO:

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Bust-AC-DC/dp/B00O3UBB1U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412792308&sr=8-2&keywords=ac%2Fdc+rock+or+bust
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:06 pm

It's a strong number. I really need to complete my collection post-Flick of the Switch. I think I'll pick this one up as well.

I've been really rocking out to them during my workouts, especially Powerage and For Those About to Rock. These guys always get my blood flowing.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:50 pm

onrypt wrote:
Funny how you know you're gonna buy a new disc even before you've heard it.

Is that so strange?

I don't know if I own that many CDs I've actually heard before buying. Yes, some old stuff that I've bought years after hearing them first, but no, not many new releases. Not really.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 pm

" Pour me another round " - well, they still believe in good whiskey !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:37 am

I'm not a huge fan of AC/DC's original song or its rehashed counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:49 am

Painkiller wrote:

AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   3733698021_you_think_youre_funny_but_youre_not_answer_2_xlarge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:56 am

Eyesore wrote:
Painkiller wrote:

AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   3733698021_you_think_youre_funny_but_youre_not_answer_2_xlarge
AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:15 am

Painkiller wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Painkiller wrote:

AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1
AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Confused-meme-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!    AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!!   Check this out!!!   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC Play Ball FULL SONG!!!! Check this out!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next