Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister

Go down 
+10
journeyman
the sentinel
nevermore
Glower
Thrasher73
James B.
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Hadley
14 posters

Best song?
Come out and Play
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap25%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Leader of the Pack
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap0%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You Want What We Got
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap0%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Believe in Rock and Roll
 0% [ 0 ]
The Fire Still Burns
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap19%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Be Cruel to Your Scuel
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap6%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
I Believe in You
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap6%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Out on the Streets
 6% [ 1 ]
Looking Out for Number One
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap13%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Kill or Be Killed
Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap19%Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
King of the Fools
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Empty
PostSubject: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Here's a controversial album
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 2:54 pm

I always thought this album was pretty decent. Sure there are some bizarre songs on it (Leader Of The Pack, Be Chrool to Your Scuel) but those even are listenable (plus the video to Be Chrool was rather cool). That said, I went with the title track, followed by The Fire Still Burns.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:08 pm

Slim pickin's on this one. The title track is great and "Kill or Be Killed" is kinda catchy but the rest is pretty "meh."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:25 pm

"Kill Or Be Killed" for me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm

I have to listen to this before comment.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:07 pm

The Fire still Burns!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 7:07 pm

This lp was great - as I kept following along with their releases - the make-up really came into play ( no pun attended ) this year. Warrior movie about gang fighting in New York. They still have two horrible tunes - in my oppinion, Alice Cooper chipped in with one - but they were funny videos - damn though, videos for those 2 songs. Really. But the lyrics are top notch - and guitar riffs - so cool - their best release - After doing this poll, and I must say, you dont waste much time,
I forget all the quality songs they wrote and recoreded....and that unique style -I even liked Dee's book - Do they have a tribute cd out ? I'm sure that'd be interesting !
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:24 pm

I went with Kill Or Be Killed.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:36 pm

It's been years, bro, since the Sentinel spun this one. I'll have to get back to you.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:25 pm

The Fire Still Burns
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:02 pm

I just finished listening and am going to go with "Looking Out For Number One"

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:49 pm

This is a dark song -
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:39 am

I Believe In You.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:19 am

Glower wrote:

This is a dark song -

After Kill or Be Killed that's my second favorite song from the album
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:24 pm

Think I'll go with the bonus track, "King Of The Fools". That's a nice song. My second choice is "The Fire Still Burns."

Overall, though, not really digging this album. Had to skip a couple songs. Not my thing.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Yes this one as mentioned could easily have been an EP. Some real interesting (read poor) song choices on this one.

King of Fools maybe? Or the title track with its nod to the Warriors???

We will go with the title track.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:43 am

I listened to "Love Is For Suckers" and "Come Out and Play" out of order. I'm thinking to myself, how could it be that "Love Is For Suckers" was that bad after "Stay Hungry". I should have remembered this due to "Leader of the Pack". Anyways, I don't actually dislike this album. It's not great, but it's not terrible. I'm not sure if I have a clear cut favorite. I like the t/t, "King of the Fools", "The Fire Still Burns", "Kill or Be Killed" and "Looking Out for #1". I think I will go with "The Fire Still Burns".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister   Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best song from "Come Out and Play" by Twisted Sister
Page 1 of 1