Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest video uploads...

Go down 
+10
Thelemech
Required Fields
mr.electric39
Gilbert
kethdredd
iamrockerfun
Runicen
Fat Freddy
TrogDawn
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Not familiar with adsense.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:15 am

ultmetal wrote:
Not familiar with adsense.

Sending you a PM on this topic, Ult.

Watched your Raven video last night. Very cool stuff. I have a lot of the same early vinyl you do (not the 7-inch singles, but all the LPs up to Live @ the Inferno... then it's all CDs from there)... my copy of Crash Bang Wallop is on green vinyl.

I didn't even know Walk Through Fire was released on LP.

I also saw that John Gallagher himself posted a link to your video on his Facebook page last night. I guess that means he approves!  headbanger 

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 am

I changed my mind. Did a shorter video for you easy listening pleasure...AT WAR!

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:09 am

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 am

nice videos.

we should also have a thought for christian minorities who are being slaughtered in irak and syria and their churches burnt down to the ground.

and their women who are being sold as slaves for a 150$ per woman!!!!!!!!

the world stands silent in front of such horrors and crimes against humanity. what a shame.

but would you expect any better from big nations??
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Hey, Scott, check your private messages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:48 pm

I'll have a new video uploaded on my YouTube channel tomorrow. I review Soreption - Engineering the Void.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Cool. Post it here. I'll check it out and subscribe

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 pm

That was really great ultmetal - I have always been curious of Christian Metal - I only really know Stryper and Petra(are they metal??)

I am going to order all five of the albums if they are available. I have a good friend who is a devout Christian - I could listen to these around him -

...they sound like great albums -and I am also going to order one of your bands albums{Ultimatum}
Any you recommend??

Cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Thelemech wrote:
That was really great ultmetal - I have always been curious of Christian Metal - I only really know Stryper and Petra(are they metal??)

I am going to order all five of the albums if they are available. I have a good friend who is a devout Christian -  I could listen to these around him -

...they sound like great albums -and I am also going to order one of your bands albums{Ultimatum}
Any you recommend??

Cheers Cool  

I recommend Heart of Metal by Ultimatum.

All those albums are available, most on Amazon.

Scott

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Cool vid .... loved the bonus footage.....!!!! emphasis on the the combing of those two albums... 5 more tracks released on the 74 Jailbreak EP.... but Jailbreak was originally from Australian Dirty Deeds...

The labels couldn't make it anymore confusing back then....!!!!

Great job tho.... (yeah I'm an AC/DC nutcase so take my little 'correction points' with a grain of salt... please!)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Might have to do a video response to your video of metal mail I'll probably do like vinyl/cd update or something. Cool vids Scott keep em coming.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:03 am

Cool. Look forward to hearing it.

Latest video...

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:37 am

I am enjoying razormaze. good stuff headbanger
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:59 am

peeked my interest in Savage Wizdom and Promise Land....
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:59 am

mr.electric39 wrote:

peeked my interest in Savage Wizdom and Promise Land....  

Yes, get them both. You will definitely like them especially the Promise Land since you enjoy Christian metal.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:53 pm

Scott its been years since I've been to a record convention. Rick Martinez from Soldier and I would go to some of the ones they had in the Bay area years ago.... ALWAYS a lot of fun... I dig going through boxes of stuff like that....

No stone left unturned.... assuming it was your wife saying "Its not what you want but what you need." if I heard her correctly.... LOL....

Rock on dude....
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:18 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:

No stone left unturned....   assuming it was your wife saying  "Its not what you want but what you need."   if I heard her correctly.... LOL....

Yes that was my wife filming. She hates those record shows but went along to be my camera-woman.

She said, "At least you admit it's something you want and not something you need." I replied, "No, I am sure I will find some stuff that I need." Haha!

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 pm

those conventions include cds or just records?

just asking because I have never been to one. and it is so tempting to spend money there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest video uploads...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next