Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest video uploads...

Go down 
+10
Thelemech
Required Fields
mr.electric39
Gilbert
kethdredd
iamrockerfun
Runicen
Fat Freddy
TrogDawn
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Newest video uploads... Empty
PostSubject: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Latest NoLifeTilMetal.com Video blogs...

Suggestions from others so far have been to do some Ultimatum videos talking about each album and showing the different pressings, a bunch of request for discographies from bands (I'll be doing RAVEN next), and requests to show more memorabilia/merchandise. Any suggestions from you guys on how to improve these, let me know.

Thanks,
ult

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:43 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Any suggestions from you guys on how to improve these, let me know.

Dress up as a lady and incorporate more dancing for the next episode!  crazy happy butt dance crazy happy
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:26 pm

Man, you're cranking these videos out quick! Looking forward to seeing your Raven video!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Man, you're cranking these videos out quick! Looking forward to seeing your Raven video!!

I'm having fun doing them and learning some of the video editing stuff. I've been even having fun with the beyond goofy photos I am using for them. Corny as they may be, it's fun and that's all there is to it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Dug the "What's Spinning" Ep. Horns up for the "Special Forces" shirt too.  Very Happy 

The vinyl update was pretty solid. A lot of releases I wasn't familiar with. I'll definitely keep watching for any that I might need to snap up for my collection.

By the way, if you liked Tubular Bells, check out Herghest Ridge and Ommadawn. They're both in the same vein.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Runicen wrote:
Dug the "What's Spinning" Ep.  Horns up for the "Special Forces" shirt too.   Very Happy 

The vinyl update was pretty solid.  A lot of releases I wasn't familiar with.  I'll definitely keep watching for any that I might need to snap up for my collection.

By the way, if you liked Tubular Bells, check out Herghest Ridge and Ommadawn.  They're both in the same vein.

Tubular Bells is just one of those records I spun over and over again as a kid. I've been also getting back into Gary Numan over the past couple months. Keeping my eyes open for some more of his stuff on vinyl.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Oh...I see...ignore my suggestions will you?!?!?!?  Newest video uploads... 505193
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Tubular Bells is just one of those records I spun over and over again as a kid. I've been also getting back into Gary Numan over the past couple months. Keeping my eyes open for some more of his stuff on vinyl.

There's an OOP Numan set called The Numa Years (CD, not vinyl) that has all of his mid-late 80s output. It gets a bad rap, but if you can find it cheap, it's a pretty cool set.

I think the only vinyl I have anymore would be The Pleasure Principle and Telekon. I'd love to find Replicas, but I have no idea how easy that will be to track down stateside.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Oh...I see...ignore my suggestions will you?!?!?!?  Newest video uploads... 505193

We're gonna take care of you wanka! Just wait till September! It's gonna be TROG TV for a few episodes.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:41 pm

You still didn't validate my above suggestions!  Newest video uploads... 12087 
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:20 pm

vey nice, still njoy the history and experience.
will wait and watch till kiss, doors, alice cooper come into the light and than we will see real education Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:08 pm

I would like to see you go through all of your Ultimatum stuff.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:03 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
You still didn't validate my above suggestions!  Newest video uploads... 12087 

Oh, sorry, will only do that in private for you.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:03 pm

kethdredd wrote:
I would like to see you go through all of your Ultimatum stuff.

I've had a bunch of requests for that. I thought I might go through an album at a time and maybe share stories from the studio. What do you think?

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:26 am

I was thinking that you would go through your whole collection of albums / memorabilia. Maybe split it up into several parts if it got too long?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:33 am

great videos and great collection.

hope to watch a video on accept and udo soon.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Uploading RAVEN today. 4 gigs of video, so it will take some time.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Woohoo! Eagerly awaiting the Raven installment!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:11 am

Raven video is up...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 10:21 am

^^ Sweet! Somethin' to watch during my lunch break! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Dude that was great....

All for One !!!! they toured with Metallica that year on the Kill Em All for One Tour....

When I heard Stay Hard back then Raven totally lost me.... then when I heard The Pack Is Back I remember looking at my friend Mark and saying "This SUCKS they sold out!!!" ahhh youth....

I finally got to see them in 2010 at a FREE show in San Francisco "The Tide Festival" and they ruled....

I only have the All Systems Go comp but thinking about picking up something else....

By the way I love how you place and change the albums that face the camera behind you.... cool stuff dude... Big thumbs up!!!

Newest video uploads... 56834 
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:31 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:
Dude that was great....

All for One !!!!   they toured with Metallica that year on the Kill Em All for One Tour....

When I heard Stay Hard back then Raven totally lost me.... then when I heard The Pack Is Back I remember looking at my friend Mark and saying "This SUCKS they sold out!!!"  ahhh youth....

I finally got to see them in 2010 at a FREE show in San Francisco "The Tide Festival" and they ruled....

I only have the All Systems Go comp but thinking about picking up something else....

By the way I love how you place and change the albums that face the camera behind you.... cool stuff dude...  Big thumbs up!!!

Newest video uploads... 56834 

Thanks. Glad you are diggin' it.

Next one will probably be Twisted Sister, which will be another loooong one. I will do the What's Spinning thing again soon too, but I want to do an all Christian metal one, since a bunch of people have asked for it.

I also have plans to do Anvil, October 31, Molly Hatchet and Mortification in the not too distant future.

As well, I had an idea to do something called "Memorabilia Minute" where I share some piece of memorabilia and perhaps share a story about it. Might be something autographed, or something from Ultimatum or Once Dead, etc.

Also, thought I would do a video for each of the Ultimatum albums and share the different pressings and perhaps share stories about each recording.

Bunch of people have asked about doing box sets as well.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Thanks. Glad you are diggin' it.

Next one will probably be Twisted Sister, which will be another loooong one. I will do the What's Spinning thing again soon too, but I want to do an all Christian metal one, since a bunch of people have asked for it.

I also have plans to do Anvil, October 31, Molly Hatchet and Mortification in the not too distant future.

As well, I had an idea to do something called "Memorabilia Minute" where I share some piece of memorabilia and perhaps share a story about it. Might be something autographed, or something from Ultimatum or Once Dead, etc.

Also, thought I would do a video for each of the Ultimatum albums and share the different pressings and perhaps share stories about each recording.

Bunch of people have asked about doing box sets as well.

Dude, with all the artists/bands in your collection, this could turn into a full time job for you. You must have enuff material for several thousand hours of videos! I hope you've monetized that YouTube account!! Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I hope you've monetized that YouTube account!! Laughing very hard

I have not monetized my YouTube account yet. Since I don't make a dime from NoLifeTilMetal.com it would be nice to make a few dollars on advertising from YouTube.

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:47 pm

I would put adsense on your NLTM site. You would at least defray the hosting costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest video uploads...   Newest video uploads... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest video uploads...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next