Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Empty
PostSubject: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:09 am

Yes, i am very much into hungarian heavy metal, specialy bands like OMEN, OSSIAN, STRESS, first METAL LADY record, DANCE, KALAPACS etc...and i will make more videos but here you can see the first video of this new metal series of videos:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Last edited by Painkiller on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:31 am

There is a Hungarian band under the Ultimatum name. Scott needs to throw down with this guy:

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:09 am

Ones is will make a video with records from Belgium. Some records by CROSSFIRE and ACID i already showed in my some of my top 80s videos, check them out please.
Here OSSIAN collection:
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:08 am

Cool! Just thought about opening a thread about some of these Hungarian bands myself the other day (and am also considering taking a course in Hungarian this autumn).
Anyway, there's a Croatian Ultimatum too, I opened a thread about them some time ago. Very Happy

krokus, have you got any Polish bands? Kat, Turbo?
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 9:22 am

Ossian's Acelsziv is a top tier metal album. And just like UDO, all the other stuff of theirs is good to great. Big fan of Kalapacs' fronted Omen and early Pokolgep too. Stress and Metal Lady are fine, no idea who Dance are though. Any link?
On a more melodic side of things, Missio 1 is a cool little album.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:48 am

TheGreatDuck wrote:
Cool! Just thought about opening a thread about some of these Hungarian bands myself the other day (and am also considering taking a course in Hungarian this autumn).
Anyway, there's a Croatian Ultimatum too, I opened a thread about them some time ago. Very Happy

krokus, have you got any Polish bands? Kat, Turbo?

Hello, yeahh, thanks for watching. Yes, i own a lot of polish metal records on vinyl from DRAGON, KAT, DESTROYERS, TURBO, HAMMER etc...also some cool compilations called METALMANIA with cool bands. I will make a video about those in a future for shore. Thanksssss.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:51 am

BearOnUnicycle wrote:
Ossian's Acelsziv is a top tier metal album. And just like UDO, all the other stuff of theirs is good to great. Big fan of Kalapacs' fronted Omen and early Pokolgep too. Stress and Metal Lady are fine, no idea who Dance are though. Any link?
On a more melodic side of things, Missio 1 is a cool little album.

Yes, i dont own MISSIO 1 but i know about the record. Not bad. DANCE were a hard rock metal band (two members later formed the sleazy band XL SISTERS). Here is the link to their álbum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL   HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUNGARIAN HEAVY METAL
Page 1 of 1