Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most "METAL" Sport/Game

Go down 
+28
jstate
brokentulsa
DakotaRogers
BearOnUnicycle
glassprison
Hadley
Boris2008
tohostudios
snooloui
Gilbert
AutumnShantel
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
exact33
MetalRob331
Citanul
MetalGuy71
Runicen
Olafsto
thejokeriv
Lari
Thrasher73
MoonChild
chewie
James B.
Required Fields
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Most "METAL" Sport/Game
Football
Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_lcap31%Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_rcap
 31% [ 8 ]
Baseball
Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_lcap0%Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Battleship
 0% [ 0 ]
Hockey
Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_lcap46%Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_rcap
 46% [ 12 ]
Basketball
 0% [ 0 ]
Golf
Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_lcap8%Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Hooligan-ball, I mean Soccer, I mean European Football
Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_lcap15%Most "METAL" Sport/Game Vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Skeeball
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Most "METAL" Sport/Game Empty
PostSubject: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:44 am

in your opinion
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:46 am

Hockey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:17 am

Quarters

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 am

Hockey...
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 am

Football definitely, I mean the REAL Football Most "METAL" Sport/Game Sport-smiley-019
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:33 am

Foosball cuz its of the debil! According to Waterboys mom anyway.Haha
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 am

Hockey is a combination of finesse and brute force. Stickhandling a rubber disc while on skates, and it's full contact so you bodycheck people and have bareknuckle fights. That's quite metal, imo.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:25 am

A toss up between football (the american,and best, kind) and hockey. They both have their metallic moments.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am

Football (the real kind, aka NFL)
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 am

MoonChild wrote:
Football definitely, I mean the REAL Football Most "METAL" Sport/Game Sport-smiley-019

The americans will never get what is real football Moonchild  Smile ...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbymcmahon/2012/10/28/a-dozen-reasons-why-the-nfl-will-never-make-it-outside-of-the-usa/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:28 am

Hockey. What other sport involves going into a near-berzerker state and regularly getting into fist fights with the opposing team? If a football (either variety) player slugs an opponent, it's SRS BSNS and someone's getting thrown out of the game.

If it's hockey, there's a brief penalty followed by all in attendance saying, "That was when the game started getting good."

All it's missing is decapitation and players wearing the ears of slain enemies on necklaces and it's a Manowar album cover in motion.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

Most "METAL" Sport/Game AliceCooper-golf

Most "METAL" Sport/Game Th?id=HN.608016701780329904&pid=1

GOLF!!

Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:56 am

What about rugby? That's a full-contact sport without the protective gear that other sports have, and players have to play a full game (80 minutes) as there's no separate offense and defense.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:58 am

Runicen wrote:
Hockey.  What other sport involves going into a near-berzerker state and regularly getting into fist fights with the opposing team?  If a football (either variety) player slugs an opponent, it's SRS BSNS and someone's getting thrown out of the game.  

If it's hockey, there's a brief penalty followed by all in attendance saying, "That was when the game started getting good."

All it's missing is decapitation and players wearing the ears of slain enemies on necklaces and it's a Manowar album cover in motion.

I looked at this from a different perspective. Punching people isn't metal lol!! I simply asked myself, which sport has the most players with long hair and look the most metal. Football!!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Runicen wrote:
Hockey.  What other sport involves going into a near-berzerker state and regularly getting into fist fights with the opposing team?  If a football (either variety) player slugs an opponent, it's SRS BSNS and someone's getting thrown out of the game.  

I looked at this from a different perspective.  Punching people isn't metal lol!!  I simply asked myself, which sport has the most players with long hair and look the most metal.  
Then your answer would be pro wrestling.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:16 am

Football!!!

MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:19 am

Lari wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Runicen wrote:

I looked at this from a different perspective.  Punching people isn't metal lol!!  I simply asked myself, which sport has the most players with long hair and look the most metal.  

That's not an option and def not a sport Sad
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:19 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Lari wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Runicen wrote:

its also not a sport  Razz 

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:12 pm

exact33 wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Lari wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Runicen wrote:

Nope, it's a scripted live show that happens to be televised
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:10 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Punching people isn't metal lol!!

True enough - punching people is NOT metal. But you know what is? COMBAT!

Most "METAL" Sport/Game Al_Gore_Viking
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:16 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Lari wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Runicen wrote:

Nope, it's a scripted live show that happens to be televised

But they are athletes, you gotta give them that.

I don't like sports so I will not be voting.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 pm

How'bout professional bull riding? I know, you'd probably thinking that it would have more in common with country music, but think about it....does it get any more METAL than willingly strapping yourself onto the back of a 2000 lb, pissed off hunk of Hell Beast that wants nothing more than to grind you into hamburger beneath its hooves?

Whenever ESPN shows a reel of "highlights" from those competitions, with cowboys getting wiped out/wrecked/mangled all over the place, it's practically begging for a primo Slayer soundtrack to accompany it!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
How'bout professional bull riding? I know, you'd probably thinking that it would have more in common with country music, but think about it....does it get any more METAL than willingly strapping yourself onto the back of a 2000 lb, pissed off hunk of Hell Beast that wants nothing more than to grind you into hamburger beneath its hooves?

Whenever ESPN shows a reel of "highlights" from those competitions, with cowboys getting wiped out/wrecked/mangled all over the place, it's practically begging for a primo Slayer soundtrack to accompany it!

Nothing but props to bull riders. Those are some of the toughest SOB's alive. I remember I had a shop teacher in middle school that rode on the side, he showed us some pretty gruesome scars.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Nothing but props to bull riders. Those are some of the toughest SOB's alive. I remember I had a shop teacher in middle school that rode on the side, he showed us some pretty gruesome scars.

Yeah, those guys are outta their minds...  if I'm channel surfing and I stumble across a bull riding competition, I gotta stop and watch for a while.

When I first learned that for their ride to "count" they only have to stay on the bull's back for 8 seconds I was like "What? 8 seconds? Pffft. Anybody can do that," haha. But I quickly learned otherwise...once you see how bad some of these dudes get bashed up, you realize just how LONG 8 seconds really is...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yeah, those guys are outta their minds...  if I'm channel surfing and I stumble across a bull riding competition, I gotta stop and watch for a while.

When I first learned that for their ride to "count" they only have to stay on the bull's back for 8 seconds I was like "What? 8 seconds? Pffft. Anybody can do that," haha. But I quickly learned otherwise...once you see how bad some of these dudes get bashed up, you realize just how LONG 8 seconds really is...

It's worse when they get their hands stuck in the strap, 8 seconds becomes a minute. Let's also not forget the rodeo clowns. I normally hate clowns, but those guys are pretty damn tough too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most "METAL" Sport/Game   Most "METAL" Sport/Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most "METAL" Sport/Game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next