Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil United

Go down 
+7
corplhicks
Lurideath
jeffhayden
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Evil United - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
stormspell wrote:
I've only heard IGNITOR - Spider's Queen of his recent work and it was "WTF" type of horrible experience...

Indeed.  I like DT and Broken Teeth but Ignitor sucks.

Am I hearing a different group?? Ignitor sounds bad ass to these ears!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
stormspell wrote:
I've only heard IGNITOR - Spider's Queen of his recent work and it was "WTF" type of horrible experience...

Indeed.  I like DT and Broken Teeth but Ignitor sucks.

Am I hearing a different group?? Ignitor sounds bad ass to these ears!

McMaster sounds awful to me in ignitor - his shrieking vocals are all over the place.

I prefered them when they had a female lead singer:

[
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 pm

^^That sounds cool too, but I love his screech. My favorite vocal style and he does it fierce, for me at least.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
BTW, Zombie - I was talking to the bassist the other day in a friends FB post and he said he has been trying to get the guys together to record new DT stuff.  Fingers crossed!

Man that would be great to have a new toys album!So many great memories for me with that band.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
BTW, Zombie - I was talking to the bassist the other day in a friends FB post and he said he has been trying to get the guys together to record new DT stuff.  Fingers crossed!

Man that would be great to have a new toys album!So many great memories for me with that band.

Hells yea!! I'd take a new DT album in a heartbeat. And I now have a couple of Broken Teeth albums on their way to me. Surprisingly cheap on Amazon.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:37 am

I haven't heard Ignitor w/Jason on vox but I have one of their older albums ("Road of Bones") with the previous (female) singer... pretty generic stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:24 am

Ha! I've never even heard of Ignitor. Those tunes Witchfinder posted sound pretty good to me, though.

And I'd be down with a new Dangerous Toys as well.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:35 am

Stoked!

And a Dangerous Toys memory:

In 7th grade ('90/'91), I took a speech/presentation class. One project involved acting out a particular situation, but like pantomiming it. So I came in (wearing, if I recall, my W.A.S.P. Headless Children t-shirt--I got popped in the face on more than one occasion for that shirt) and set down a boombox, and I started setting up all of these fake amps. Like 20 of them. And I flipped on like 50 knobs and dials and such on these fake amps. I slung a fake guitar around my neck and messed around with it a little bit. Then I hit play on the boombox and "Teas'n Pleas'n" comes blaring out and I lose my mind. Every rock star fantasy I had was unleashed in front of that class, soloing like crazy, kicking over fake amps, jumping around and getting on my knees, playing the guitar behind my head, headbanging, just going nuts.

Song ended and I sat down and the class and teacher seemed unimpressed, though in my mind the whole thing had turned out like Steve Vai's "The Audience is Listening" video.

I also in front of the same class at one point re-enacted Mike Patton's SNL performance, including flopping around like a dead fish on the ground. The list of reasons I got beat up on the regular grows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil United   Evil United - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil United
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2