Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

black sabbath tour 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

black sabbath tour 2014 Empty
PostSubject: black sabbath tour 2014   black sabbath tour 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Yesterday was the first time i saw black sabbath. it was on barklay center brookly, march 31st,2014
this was the setlist
War Pigs
Into the Void
Under the Sun/Every Day Comes and Goes
Snowblind
Age of Reason
Black Sabbath
Behind the Wall of Sleep
N.I.B.
(Preceded by "Bassically" … more)
End of the Beginning
Fairies Wear Boots
Rat Salad
(with "Supernaut" instrumental and Drum Solo)
Iron Man
God Is Dead?
Dirty Women
Children of the Grave
Encore:
Paranoid

Songs that i wasn't happy to hear: where age of reason, fairies wear boots, god is dead?, dirty women, into the void.

I would have wanted to hear: bloody sabbath, sabba cadabra,warning, hole in the sky, symptom of the universe, the wizard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black sabbath tour 2014   black sabbath tour 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Age Of Reason - best song from 13
Fairies Wear Boots - my favorite song from Paranoid
Into The Void - best song on Masters Of Reality

Sounds like I would have been much happier at this concert.  Very Happy 

Ozzy could not pull off anything from Sabbath Bloody Sabbath any longer, he sang VERY high on that album. I heard him attempt to sing Spiral Architect back in 1998 and he couldn't do it THEN, I'd hate to hear him try that material now.

Same goes for Symptom Of The Universe, they have only performed that song as an instrumental for the past 20 years. Hole In The Sky is another one he has no business attempting now.

Warning would be great, it's one of my favorite Iommi vehicles, but I don't think they have performed that song in concert since their very first tour.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: black sabbath tour 2014   black sabbath tour 2014 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:50 pm

S.D. wrote:
Age Of Reason - best song from 13
Fairies Wear Boots - my favorite song from Paranoid
Into The Void - best song on Masters Of Reality

Sounds like I would have been much happier at this concert.   Very Happy 

Ozzy could not pull off anything from Sabbath Bloody Sabbath any longer, he sang VERY high on that album.  I heard him attempt to sing Spiral Architect back in 1998 and he couldn't do it THEN, I'd hate to hear him try that material now.

Same goes for Symptom Of The Universe, they have only performed that song as an instrumental for the past 20 years.  Hole In The Sky is another one he has no business attempting now.

Warning would be great, it's one of my favorite Iommi vehicles, but I don't think they have performed that song in concert since their very first tour.  

The concert wasn't bad, it got me nostalgic when I heard the songs that i felt familiar with since sabbath was one of the first metal bands I got into as a kid. The problem was that expectations where too big for the band, I had my personal favorites and the band didn't play them. This happens to every fan of metal here on the forum with their fav bands i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black sabbath tour 2014   black sabbath tour 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black sabbath tour 2014
Page 1 of 1