Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.

Go down 
+7
TheGreatDuck
80s Metal Lady
ultmetal
choosemetal
Boris2008
Gilbert
krokus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Ok, smart ass, here's the deal, they were pretty much average before Bruce come on board, they were going nowhere w/that second rate singer who was holding them back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:44 pm

If by nowhere you mean very populare then you are correct.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
If by nowhere you mean very populare then you are correct.  Laughing 

and by average, you mean great.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:01 am

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Been listening to Panzer and really digging the tracks "Los Grilletes de la Represión" and, especially, "Panzer"!  Wow! That song is catchy as hell!

Cool!!!!!!!!  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 am

Gilbert wrote:
By the way those videos are cool because they push me to buy even more albums.

I am happy that my videos are working. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Wait! What?! No Metal Kitty in this one....

But seriously, great video!!!!! Killer bands! Love that MSG album.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:36 am

No, no metal kitty hahaha, sometimes he is sleeping. Happy you liked my video. More to come.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:36 am

Hey Krokus, here's the biggest heavy metal hit from former Yugoslavia that was released in 1982, by Bosnian band Divlje jagode. Ever heard of them?

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:38 pm

TheGreatDuck wrote:
Hey Krokus, here's the biggest heavy metal hit from former Yugoslavia that was released in 1982, by Bosnian band Divlje jagode. Ever heard of them?

Thanks for the video. I didnt know them at all. The only two bands i know from former Yugoslavia are ORANGE, i have their MADBRINGER from 1983 on vinyl and i also have a vinyl (twice, different editions) by the band WARRIORS from Serbia. A really cool álbum.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Well, here's some more Yugo metal for you then:
Spoiler:

You might even notice a Croatian Ultimatum in one of the later videos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:53 pm

f*cking hell, a lot of nice stuff. I have been listening some stuff like the first video that sounded very 70. I liked LEGIJA. I didnt know that KRALJEVSKI APARTMAN was YUGO METAL. I have the cd ROCKER that i like. I would love to get some of this stuff original on tape, cd or vinyl. I have a lot of stuff from east europe like POLAND, CHEQUIA,...but not much from ex-Yugoslavia. If you have some stuff for sell, let me know. Thanks for all the videos.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Unfortunately, I've got nothing.
Well, I have one of the first Yugo metal albums, Gordi's Kraljica Smrti, on LP, as well as a number of classic Yugo rock records, but I surely ain't parting with them. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:56 am

TheGreatDuck wrote:
Unfortunately, I've got nothing.
Well, I have one of the first Yugo metal albums, Gordi's Kraljica Smrti, on LP, as well as a number of classic Yugo rock records, but I surely ain't parting with them. Very Happy;)

All that stuff must be very hard to find on cassete or vinyl. It was a nice listening experience and i still have to listen to more on your videos. Thanks again and if ones you know somebody that wants to sell some of that stuff, let me know please.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:17 am

Well, there's probably people selling stuff on Croatian, Serbian and other ex-Yu sites and forums. Not sure if they'd ship outside their own countries, though...
Here's the trade sections of two ex-Yu rock/metal forums, so you might want to check there:

http://www.yumetal.net/forum/forum/25-berza/
http://www.cmar-net.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

It's in Serbo-Croatian, but cmar-net has also got an English language section, and people on Yumetal probably won't mind if you talk to them in English.
Good luck!

P.S.
Those are not my videos, I just found them while I was searching for some Yugo metal clips for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:19 am

Okay, i thought you made those videos, they are very cool. So many bands and songs on them. Okay, i will have a look in those fórums. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.   My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My top 25 heavy metal albums from 1982. Let me know what you think guys.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2