Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A clip from the forthcoming Winger album

Go down 
+15
Thrasher73
Gilbert
krokus
Shawn Of Fire
ZombieHavoc
Eyesore
mc666
corplhicks
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
rajah
ultmetal
Dark Horseman
glassprison
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Winger are excellent!Way better than what they were given credit for back in the day.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 am

Gilbert wrote:
krokus wrote:
I like WINGER too a bid but i dont own everything by the band. Beside the first two albums i own a cool double cd with demo songs by WINGER. Some songs were on the first albums but some are unreleased. Good sounding double cd. I still have to buy KARMA but i liked some songs when it came out, i still remember. About the next WINGER album, maybe i will buy that in a future, not right now. I am not  a die hard fan to be honest. I always like other hard rock bands more like FIREHOUSE, BRITNY FOX or SLAUGHTER.

I like all the above mentioned bands. Winger's PULL is one of the best hard rock cds.

Maybe its sounds stupid but i dont have PULL by WINGER. I remember when it came out but i just never bought it. St.upid  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:57 pm

New video for another song. Though the title is laughable, the song is HOT.

As for Pull, it's far from their best album IMO but has grown on me. Some of you may remember I picked it up for the first time some months ago. My initial reaction was disgust. But I'm digging it now. Thinking about investing in the rest of his later catalog. This new one for sure.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:24 am

Damn. He's just churning out the music videos. Another solid tune!

Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Wow all of the songs are really good.... Rat Race definitely leads the pack... great stuff solid rock n roll!! Great arranging and musicianship....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Finally starting to dig deep into this album...

So far, I'm liking "Midnight Driver of a Love Machine", "Queen Babylon", "Rat Race", "Tin Soldier" and "Ever Wonder".
Back to top Go down
onrypt
Metal student
Metal student
onrypt

Number of posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:08 pm

OK, so I haven't heard anything from Winger since sometime in the 80's…
..and that has been intentional. (I kinda thought this was gonna be an "lol" type thread)
Since this is a pretty good song does this mean that I'm gonna start liking Nickleback in 20 years?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/P207b
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:43 am

The songs that have stuck out the most to me since I've had this are Queen Babylon and So Long China.I'd love to hear Kip lend his voice to a full album of breezy AOR like the latter.

The only songs I skip are Tin Soldier (while it has an interesting composition but it gets annoying to me) and Be Who You Are Now, which is pretty boring.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Queen Babylon is a good song. I think the album is solid all the way through.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:37 pm

onrypt wrote:
OK, so I haven't heard anything from Winger since sometime in the 80's…
..and that has been intentional. (I kinda thought this was gonna be an "lol" type thread)
Since this is a pretty good song does this mean that I'm gonna start liking Nickleback in 20 years?

Only if they mature and get heavier. Though I do like all the stuff he's done, but again I'm a sucker for glossy melodic hard rock.

Interesting fact about Kip Winger I learned from Pawn Stars, he is a vocal trainer and head counselor for Rock Fantasy Camp.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A clip from the forthcoming Winger album   A clip from the forthcoming Winger album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A clip from the forthcoming Winger album
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2