Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Empty
PostSubject: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:17 am

Is anyone here going on holiday soon? if so where are you going

i am going to spain a week today for a week and i cant wait
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:33 am

Wow! Have fun! My family has two planned for 08 but we haven't done any big traveling n 07....just "weekenders"
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:51 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:56 am

Vacation? What is that?
just kidding
If I had a real job and not just two part-time jobs (2nd one not definite...yet) and was able to afford it I would. Most definatly I want to travel Europe (I've only been to Itally, Spain, Turkey, Greece, and Croatia). Also Japan, Austrailia, and New Zealand. In the states I'd like to visit some historical sites up North and re-visit Key West and see Hawaii (I want to see if it's worth all the hype) and of course Vegas (not really for the gambling but just to say I went there).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:11 am

We went to Washington DC this year with the family. Very cool trip. I love history. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:29 am

The wife and I were scheduled to go to Ireland the day after Christmas for a wedding, but because of the pregnancy, we had to cancel. Since we've already purchased airline tickets (with cancellation insurance that they won't honor), we have to use them within a year from December.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:23 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Vacation? What is that?
just kidding
If I had a real job and not just two part-time jobs (2nd one not definite...yet) and was able to afford it I would. Most definatly I want to travel Europe (I've only been to Itally, Spain, Turkey, Greece, and Croatia). Also Japan, Austrailia, and New Zealand. In the states I'd like to visit some historical sites up North and re-visit Key West and see Hawaii (I want to see if it's worth all the hype) and of course Vegas (not really for the gambling but just to say I went there).

i must admit my parents are paying for it all. we go to spain every year like religoulsy. i am going to get loaded in the supermarket cafe when we get there with some cerveza grande! cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)   Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forthcoming Holidays (also called a vacation in the US)
Page 1 of 1