Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!

Go down 
+17
Thrasher73
corplhicks
akeldama
Coram Deo
Dark Horseman
Addy
Witchfinder
Rex
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Boris2008
MetallicSeminarian
Svengo
Thelemech
metalinmyveins
b189187
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 am

James B. wrote:
My wife told me my girlfriend's vagina had a bump on it, and now she's jealous surprised

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm

I noticed how this guy made a point to mention Monster Energy Drink. I'm thinking this may have some secondary purpose (either that or he has to put product placement in his conspiracy posts to pay the bills).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Monster Energy Drink - the official beverage of tinfoil hat wearin' conspiracy freaks!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm

I've heard that consuming massive quantities of Monster Energy Drink helps one take a lot of craps.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Also, the acronym for Monster Energy Drink is MED.  I think this guys consumes a lot of MEDs.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:50 pm

I hope he wears his tinfoil hat shiny side out - that's the only way to deflect the thought control rays.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 am

Since the government uses the sewer to insert anal probes while folks take a dump, wager on dude using foil for a diaper instead of a hat.

That post made me wana put on some Warrior Soul \'arry \'eadbanger

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:13 am

This blacking out every night was making me suspicious,all this time I thought I was just sleeping.Damn You cops! I hope you enjoyed it,cause I slept through the whole thing! Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 811939 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm

It must be Paranoia Week on the internet. This is an actual post at another forum I frequent. (Note: any and all errors in grammar, punctuation, etc. are exactly as they were posted.)

Subject: Has anyone heard about Obama wanted a chip put in all of us?
I heard this is really true; been in the plans for years now and at least the Georgia governor has said none in that state will have to and I don't know about others. It is suppose to hold all of our medical records but also keep track of us so it is known where we are at all times, just like our cars and phones already are tracked.

My response:
Hey, did you hear what some random guy on the internet said about President Obama? It has no basis in reality whatsoever but it makes him sound like an evil mastermind so it must be true, right??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Quote :
Listen to Charles Mingus or your d*** is gonna hurt.

That would look awesome on a t-shirt. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Some representatives in Maryland are threatening to shut off the electricity and water to the NSA facility.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/11/maryland-lawmakers-want-to-cut-water-electricity-to-nsa-headquarters/

Of course this was reported by Fox News so it's probably 99% bullshit.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:21 pm

S.D. wrote:
Some representatives in Maryland are threatening to shut off the electricity and water to the NSA facility.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/11/maryland-lawmakers-want-to-cut-water-electricity-to-nsa-headquarters/

Of course this was reported by Fox News so it's probably 99% bullshit.  Razz 

The real news is that all US news reporting is bullshit. It's biased and leaves out tons of info going on in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2