Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!

Go down 
+17
Thrasher73
corplhicks
akeldama
Coram Deo
Dark Horseman
Addy
Witchfinder
Rex
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Boris2008
MetallicSeminarian
Svengo
Thelemech
metalinmyveins
b189187
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
b189187
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 pm

The US Government and Police departments of this country are now installing devices into your body to create severe pain.

They are installing devices into your head,mouth,shoulder,penis,vagina, once these devices are installed you automatically black out at night, they then proceed to enter your home, and install more of this crap into your body.

They want to hear every conversation you are having and control every aspect of your life, all in effort to line their pockets with money, with disregard to your life, and your family's life.

Help stop this atrocity by spreading the word to as many people as possible. Help stop the rape of you and your family by spreading the word and giving this message to as many people as possible.

Beware, the police and government are now having undercover friends drug you, put you to sleep, and install tiny microphones into your mouth and skull. Side effects may include severe pain, accidents that were not your fault.

When you go to sleep, you black out, and the government and police break into your home and rape you, and install more of these chips into your body.

Spread the word. Don't let new friends sleep over.

Tell all your friends, its only a matter of time before it effects you.

Signs that this has happen to you,

1. severe tooth pain.
2. your anus was loose when you woke up.
3. your girlfriends vagina has some kind of bump in it.
4. unexplainable pain randomly, throughout the day.
5. stomach pain, cant crap. anal pain.
6. severe migranes

7. burns on your body, (white stains on your skin).

things to do to annoy the police and government that are listening to you through unuathorized taps into your body. (this helps kill some of these in your body and flush them out)

1. making slirping sounds with your mouth.
2. try to stay up for over 48 hours without going to sleep, try to take a lot of craps.

3. monster energy drink.
4. avoid eating out, try cooking at home.
5. avoid shady doctors and clinics.
6. lots of bread and crapping.
7. after meals use a plastic toothpick to clean your teeth.
8. boiling hot showers.
9. only eat canned food.
10. invest in security cameras for your home.
11. sit out in the sun, tan your skin till black or burnt.

12. sit in a dry sauna. a lot of water.

13. sweat as much as possible.

14. as a last resort, if problems persists, find the point of pain on skin and cut a "v" shape on the spot where pain if coming from. please use this as a last resort.

watch what you say, some money hungry rat is listening to every word you say.

The police and government are now installing tiny microscopic microchips into your mouth and body so they can listen to every word you are saying.

Don't come to los angeles, everyone in the town is a government or police rat.

Don't let strangers sleep over at your house. Avoid sleepover for our children.

These same devices installed into your body create severe pain at the discretion of the police department or government agency.

It's in everything you own, you visit a doctor, he sticks it into your body.

In the food you eat.

In your tire ..............

Watch out, be careful what you say and do.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:27 pm

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! 82702 :cheese: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! 647664 
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Is this Cognitive Dissonance or whatever your name was before that? This would be something that I'm sure he thinks is going on. I'm guessing this was meant to be taken seriously, but this was one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! 288219 :cheese: 
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Lol this guy must be bored.

A quick Google search shows this same user name and same post on the Atlanta Falcons, Coachella and other online boards. The funny thing is I have a distant relative who would believe that whole post and follow all its suggestions.  Smile
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Wait, this is a joke? Wish I would've known that before I took that boiling hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Gave me an excuse to post this, so thanks for that!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Quote :

2. try to stay up for over 48 hours without going to sleep, try to take a lot of craps.

If I stay up for 48 hours with no sleep I won't have the energy to take a single crap much less a lot of them.  Besides, if the device has been implanted in my penis, shouldn't I be taking a lot of pees?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Mods, please don't lock this.  There's a lot of gold to be mined here.   lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Wondered why my anus was loose this morning.....
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:14 pm

b189187 wrote:

S.D. must be one of them !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm

007 wrote:
b189187 wrote:

lol!   I missed that one!   There's just so much to take in at one time!

So another aspect of this government conspiracy is the furtherance of appreciation of old jazz and blues musicians.  It all makes sense now...

Listen to Charles Mingus or your d*** is gonna hurt.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:34 pm

and the loons keep coming  angry 
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Yeah but there's a wealth of comedy to be had at the expense of this loon.

Go look at some of the other places this moron has posted the exact same thing.  Where it hasn't been deleted, the responses are pretty much like they are here.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 pm

You know how hard it is to find a plastic toothpick?

What's a slirping sound anyway?
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:37 pm

This is going to be better than reading the Yahoo Comments. Iam a bit disappointed that it isn't a band called Severe Pain, O well.
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
You know how hard it is to find a plastic toothpick?

What's a slirping sound anyway?

Yeah, it's incredible how none of these idiots know how to use a spell checker. I wonder if he is from Irac?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Don't eat the gub'mint cheese! Chemtrails! 9/11 was an inside job! Cats mating with dogs! IT'S TOTAL ANARCHY I TELLS YA!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:41 pm

007 wrote:
b189187 wrote:

No, not good ol' S.D., he moved to West Hollywood... Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! 499945 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:12 am

[img]Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Anthra10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:48 am

Good thing I take lots of craps!haha
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:08 am

My wife told me my girlfriend's vagina had a bump on it, and now she's jealous surprised

Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:08 am

b189187 wrote:
11. sit out in the sun, tan your skin till black or burnt.

So it's a choice between skin cancer and government surveillance. Which is the lesser of the two evils?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!   Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Police and Government. Severe Pain. Must Read!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next