Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Within Temptation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Within Temptation   Within Temptation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 pm

New album is out.

Hydra.
Within Temptation Header

I got mine yesterday. 2 disc version with some bonus cover songs and demo versions.

Video for "Paradise" (feat. Tarja Turunen)

I didn't give it a proper listen yet, but I like the band a lot. The Unforgiving was a little hit and miss, but the three before it were all great.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:28 pm

I actually thought The Unforgiving was their strongest album songwriting wise. Hydra isn't a bad album I just can't seem to ever want to go back to these guys. It's not that the music is bad, I actually enjoy a lot of their material. I just tend to go back to other bands more..
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 am

I"m kind of burned out on the female fronted symphonic thing lately. Nightwish is about the only one that holds my interest. That's a good song though, Tarja sounds great.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
I actually thought The Unforgiving was their strongest album songwriting wise.  

The last four tracks were forgettable, and some of the others like Iron and Fire and Ice, were kind of lame. I don't remember the other albums having that many songs I didn't care about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Within Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Temptation
Page 1 of 1