Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans) Empty
PostSubject: NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans)   NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 am

NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans) N-TUSK_COVER_350

Beautiful and dramatic female fronted symphonic metal for fans of Delain, Epica, Nightwish (Wishmaster circa), etc.

To be released on Stormspell Records in March 2011
Limited to 500 hand-numbered copies!

Audio samples (youtube clips, click on the links to watch):

Medias interested to review the album, please contact us to receive Haulix promo invitation, thanks (metal[at]stormspell[dot]com)

NOTE: the promo preview for this title will begin in 2-3 weeks
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans)   NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 pm

If nothing else, it's a very cool name.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans)   NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm

That's actually not bad.

I like that more than most of the last Nightwish album.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans)   NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah, those releases are a bit outside of the usual Stormspell bracket, so it is sort of an experiment.

I'm a bit surprised no one dig SOLAR though. In my opinion they are the better band and definitely should appeal to Nightwish/Operatika/Within Temptation fans. Plus they are white metal too.

Apart from NATURAL SPIRIT of course, which in my opinion are the definite top of this crop, albeit being folk/pagan perhaps not very compatible with the other two. But they are killer, superior to Eluveitie or Kivimetsän Druidi, in my personal opinion anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans)   NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NARWHAL TUSK - In Despair (Delain, Within Temptation fans)
Page 1 of 1