Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)

Go down 
+3
Lurideath
Ravenscraig
krokus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Empty
PostSubject: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:53 am

Hello. Some of you guys maybe dont know yet that i started to make videos on you tube. Yesterday i made two about DEATH METAL. In those videos i show 20 of my favorite albums, but from old bands. IN a future i will make a video of newer death metal records/bands.
Here the links and if you like the videos, subscribe please.
In the description of each video you can see the bands/records i show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mst6dlcz0-8  (first part)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqRx2-kqXSI  (second part)
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:54 am

Hola Krokus - yo también soy español... de Alicante, ¿y tú? ;-)

Real nice vids and excellent taste in death metal bro. Gotta love "Transcend the Rubicon".

I created my very own Top 20 a couple years back myself. I'm sure you'll dig a lof of my faves too!

http://www.nephwrack.com/20_essential_death_albums.html

Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdeception.com
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Really cool top 20 explaining everything, really a nice read RAvenscraig. I am also from ALICANTE, amazing. De la provincia de Alicante, cerca de Benidorm. Que casualidad. Thanks for letting me know about your top 20. I love the BAPHOMET álbum very much, HARMONY CORRUPTION by NAPALM DEATH were they really started to sound more like a death metal band, the third PESTILENCE álbum (pure death metal) etc...nice that we also agreed on some albums and bands. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 pm

You bet Krokus, it's a small world bud!

Will drop you a wee PM so we can further chat bud... btw I love the mighty Loudness too!!! :-D
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:08 am

Okay. Yes, the world is very small. LOUDNESS are amazing, happy you like them too. Soon i will make some other videos showing records from traditional heavy metal bands.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:18 am

Your videos are great man! Looking forward to seeing more.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks a lot LURIDEATH that you like my videos, more are coming because i like to make them now and knowing that people like you like them its just a honor to make more. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Dude I so look forward to your "classic heavy metal" and "Thrash metal" Top 20s!!!!  headbanger headbanger headbanger 

What's the cat's name anyhows? He totally steals the show sometimes  Laughing 

For me someone who altruistically does this and, most of all, with the passion that you radiate bro, deserves all the credit in the world.

Keep it right up chum.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Ravenscraig wrote:

Dude I so look forward to your "classic heavy metal" and "Thrash metal" Top 20s!!!!  headbanger headbanger headbanger 

For me someone who altruistically does this and, most of all, with the passion that you radiate bro, deserves all the credit in the world.

Keep it right up chum.

I would love to see a Classic Heavy metal one! I also enjoyed these videos as well.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Ravenscraig wrote:

Keep it right up chum.

Thanks for your words about me, i am happy people are liking my videos. Yes, i will have to make a classic heavy metal video because thats probably my fave style of music together with thrash metal, and also a thrash top 20 or something like that. I will in a near future Dani. My cat name is TITSA but what nobody knows, its not always the same cat, sometimes its DIO, a female cat that looks a like  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:52 pm

choosemetal wrote:
Ravenscraig wrote:

Keep it right up chum.

I would love to see a Classic Heavy metal one! I also enjoyed these videos as well.

Yes, i need to ake a classic heavy metal one. Maybe lets say 1984 and show my fave from that year on vinyls, that would be a cool video. It will come for shore. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 pm

look forward to your THRASH METAL and White Metal videos.  headbanger 

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:04 pm

ultmetal wrote:
look forward to your THRASH METAL and White Metal videos.  headbanger 

Thanks Scott. Yes, i also have to make some White metal videos. I thought about making one of PETRA+BLOODGOOD. In the same video i show everything i own by them and i talk a Little about the Christian hard rock movement etc...could be good. Thanks for watching my videos bro.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Tomorrow i will show you guys 20 of my fave heavy metal albums from the year 1980. Ones every week or month or so i will show you 20 of my favorite albums of a year. I think that will be cool. I will make the video tomorrow or if the weather is very bad (then its to dark) i will make the video on sunday. I will put the link here.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:00 pm

I listen to you guys, 20 of my fave albums from the year 1980.
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Sweet stuff man, it seems I overlooked some wee gems in the past! Gotta defo check some of these out.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:41 pm

very entertaining and informative. two thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:34 am

Man Krokus, once again I enjoy all your videos.You are very entertaining.Keep them coming.I look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:01 am

Thanks a lot for your support guys, i am very happy you are liking my videos. I will make many more in a future. Thanks a lot. Subscribe to my cannel in case you didnt yet. Thanksssssssssssssss.
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:39 am

It's just curious bro, how many vinyls do you have there in the background?

Also, in the Loudness vid... does the cat really push down the doorknob and leave the room all by himself? Ha!!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:09 am

Ravenscraig wrote:
It's just curious bro, how many vinyls do you have there in the background?

Also, in the Loudness vid... does the cat really push down the doorknob and leave the room all by himself? Ha!!

I dont know exacly how many vinyls i have in the videos because thats only my thrash death black and other violent stuff collection but all together i have around 3700 or 3800 vinyls. I have a lot more heavy metal, hard rock, and other lighter forms of metal.
About my cat, yes, he can open the door  lol! , he can get water in the shower too, and open the fridge in the kitchen etc...., little strange cat  Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)   Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my fave death metal albums ever (VIDEOS)
Page 1 of 1