Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leatherwolf - Unchained

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Leatherwolf - Unchained Empty
PostSubject: Leatherwolf - Unchained   Leatherwolf - Unchained Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Leatherwolf are releasing a new live album - Unchained - on 12/15/13.

Here's the press release: http://leatherwolfmetal.com/press-release-leatherwolf-set-to-release-unchained-live-album-on-december-15/  

December 2013 – Southern California heavy metal Triple Axe Attack, LEATHERWOLF, have set a December 15 release date for their new album, “Unchained Live”.

Engineered by Michael “Kramarica” Kramer, mixed by producer extraordinaire, Roy Z  (JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, SEPULTURA, HALFORD), and mastered by Tom Baker (QUEENSRYCHE, JUDAS PRIEST, SEBASTIAN BACH), the album contains several of the band’s biggest classics culled from their highly acclaimed first three albums, including the MTV video singles “The Calling” and “Hideaway”,  as well as fan favorite “Dr. Wicked (Rx O.D.)” from their most recent studio release, “New World Asylum.”

As an additional bonus, the band has re-cut their 1989 instrumental standout, “Black Knight”, which originally appeared on the “Street Ready” record.

The “Unchained” packaging features striking artwork by noted conceptual designer Martin Deschaumbault (“Assasin’s Creed”) as well as Marc Sasso (DIO, MANOWAR, ROB ROCK).

“Unchained” track listing:
01. Spiter
02. Kill and Kill Again
03. The Calling
04. Rise or Fall
05. Dr. Wicked (Rx O.D.)
06. Wicked Ways
07. Hideaway
08. Street Ready
09. Thunder
10. Black Knight (studio bonus)

“Unchained” is the first LEATHERWOLF album to feature the lead guitar duo of Rob Math and Greg Erba who are joined by original members, vocalist/guitarist Michael Olivieri and drummer Dean Roberts, and long-time bassist Patrick Guyton.

Click on the link to the press release to download a free mp3 of "Rise and Fall" from Unchained.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Leatherwolf - Unchained   Leatherwolf - Unchained Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 am

That's cool but I would rather they released a new studio album. Live albums hold no interest for me.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Leatherwolf - Unchained   Leatherwolf - Unchained Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:40 am

007 wrote:
That's cool but I would rather they released a new studio album. Live albums hold no interest for me.

Agreed. Also, they already have a live album - Wide Open - that has almost all of these songs on it. I'll probably still buy it - because I am a sucker.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Leatherwolf - Unchained   Leatherwolf - Unchained Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 10:39 pm

I got the album in the mail yesterday. Very good performance.

Still have two more Leatherwolf albums on the way.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Leatherwolf - Unchained   Leatherwolf - Unchained Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 12:16 am

Witchfinder wrote:
007 wrote:

Agreed.  Also, they already have a live album - Wide Open - that has almost all of these songs on it.  I'll probably still buy it - because I am a sucker.

Being the huge Leatherwolf fan that i have hecome, i orderer Wide Open yesterday on cd, but it's quite pricey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leatherwolf - Unchained   Leatherwolf - Unchained Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leatherwolf - Unchained
Page 1 of 1