Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)

Go down 
+10
Boris2008
Gilbert
mlotek
AutumnShantel
nevermore
BearOnUnicycle
MetalGuy71
MoonChild
Spiner202
krokus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Empty
PostSubject: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:04 pm

This is a very cool band from Sweden that released till now two albums and one 7"single. I saw them live last friday in the south of Spain together with STRIKER from Canada and EVIL INVADERS from Belgium and they were great. Traditional heavy metal. Listen to them if you are into real metal.
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:28 pm

I'm a huge fan of these guys. I saw them on their tour of Canada last year opening for Alcoholator (no clue why they'd come over to open for an unknown band). I'm pretty sure that "No Sleep 'til Hamilton" was written about them leaving the Toronto show (the one I went to) and going to Hamilton the next day Razz
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:49 am

Spiner202 wrote:
I'm a huge fan of these guys. I saw them on their tour of Canada last year opening for Alcoholator (no clue why they'd come over to open for an unknown band). I'm pretty sure that "No Sleep 'til Hamilton" was written about them leaving the Toronto show (the one I went to) and going to Hamilton the next day Razz

Thats cool what you are telling me about the NO SLEEP TIL HAMILTON song, i didnt understand it hahaha. Great song too, very much like old MOTLEY CRUE the riffs.
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:42 am

I'm just guessing that song was written about them driving to Hamilton after playing Toronto. I have no evidence for that other than the fact that they did a Canada tour before the new album was released, and they played Hamilton, and I can't think there are any places called Hamilton in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:58 am

Wow, listening the first time, nice.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:03 pm

I could probably listen to more of this. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 am

I am happy people are liking them. They are great guys with the right attitude.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

They're ok, but I'll stick with US Screamer (Target Earth one).
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:17 am

I like the US SCREAMER too, i have TARGET EARTH on vinyl but SCREAMER is a total different type of band and they are the present and future. SCREAMER is part of the past that will not give us any great concerts or new records anymore (maybe they will get back together, who knows, with one original band member and play at KIT  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:53 am

Sounds good!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:06 pm

This is another good band for fans of traditional 80's style heavy metal. Fans of Enforcer, White Wizzard, Holy Grail and the like should find something to enjoy here.

Metal novice
Metal novice
AutumnShantel

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Pretty catchy, I've never heard of them before...
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:41 pm

I bought the SCREAMER vinyl LP featured in the original post, it's pretty good.
I haven't been following them, as that one satisfied, it just does not get played too much by me, (and yes, I'm too lazy to check if they released anything else).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 am

My favourite metal genre. Just added them to my want list.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:57 pm

mlotek wrote:
I bought the SCREAMER vinyl LP featured in the original post, it's pretty good.
I haven't been following them, as that one satisfied, it just does not get played too much by me, (and  yes, I'm too lazy to check if they released anything else).

If I read correctly, Phoenix is their 2nd album. Their debut album is called Adrenaline Distractions. Don't have any other info on that one.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 am

Yes, I bought Phoenix. I am going to play it today and see if I like it more now than I did before. Maybe will buy their other records.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:59 am

Albums are expensive on amazon uk.

Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:21 am

mlotek wrote:
Yes, I bought Phoenix. I am going to play it today and see if I like it more now than I did before. Maybe will buy their other records.

The first one is a bit stronger IMO, but they're both amazing. I listened to them back-to-back yesterday and I still love them after countless plays.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:39 am

Gilbert wrote:
Albums are expensive on amazon  uk.

Too bad.

Albums are expensive in the U.K full stop, in fact, stuff is expensive in the U.K full stop  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:56 am

Boris2008 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Too bad.

Albums are expensive in the U.K full stop, in fact, stuff is expensive in the U.K full stop  Crying or Very sad 

I know bro. But this is the best site to order online stuff if you live around here.

The middle east is a metal grave man.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:13 am

Boris2008 wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Too bad.

I got lucky on ebay. I was the only bidder. Got Phoenix for $8. $5 for the dic and $3 to ship.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:48 am

krokus wrote:
I like the US SCREAMER too, i have TARGET EARTH on vinyl but SCREAMER is a total different type of band and they are the present and future. SCREAMER is part of the past that will not give us any great concerts or new records anymore

I like this approach to new bands.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Trying to find a US source for vinyl for a decent price. Has anyone found one? Really for any High Roller vinyl.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:17 pm

kethdredd wrote:
Trying to find a US source for vinyl for a decent price.  Has anyone found one?  Really for any High Roller vinyl.

The best one's so far for me to find stuff is Hells headbangers, Shadow Kingdom records, and Planet Metal.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:47 pm

choosemetal wrote:
kethdredd wrote:
Trying to find a US source for vinyl for a decent price.  Has anyone found one?  Really for any High Roller vinyl.

The best one's so far for me to find stuff is Hells headbangers, Shadow Kingdom records, and Planet Metal.

Yep. Those are the three that I use too.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)   SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCREAMER from Sweden (NWOTHM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next