Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+90
Lari
Doomdance
Mglaffas81
akeldama
Mac & Cheese
Heavy Metal Ninja
Highway Star
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
Glower
70srockfan
tohostudios
7thSecond
Thrasher73
Aaron_D
candlemass
ShadowAngel
Stender
Citanul
muckie
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
James B.
DeathCult
assault_attack
Runicen
Gilbert
onrypt
the sentinel
mr.electric39
allthingsmetal
Fat Freddy
ze_mau
Red Kitty
Lovecraft
TheUnborn
Icy Grave
mikeinfla
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
AutumnShantel
metalhead777
deathisgain
80s Metal Lady
Olafsto
chilejay7
Ravenscraig
Troublezone
glassprison
krokus
Nocturne
ultmetal
ghost
Lurideath
Wargod
Hamer12
Boris2008
Wurthless
JBall_Z
Shawn Of Fire
choosemetal
Svengo
metalken
Lazlo Toth
CRIMSONMASK
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
Dellocatus
Orion Crystal Ice
ozzman
corplhicks
journeyman
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
MetalRob331
Addy
Wayne
dirtracin1
nevermore
scottmitchell74
RAIDwarden
sovdat
brokentulsa
iamrockerfun
jettafiend
Required Fields
Witchfinder
bgsully
thejokeriv
bass63
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 12:41 am

Grim Reaper with Excruciator on the 20th
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Theocracy on the 3rd of December.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Saxon and UFO in March
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 3:15 pm

I saw the local death metal band Abattoir perform live yesterday evening.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Anvil with Night Demon and Grave Shadow
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 9:57 am

Maiden with Ghost on June 4th!! First time Maiden has played indoors in Philly since '91. The last few times they've been in the area, they played over the bridge in Camden.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 10:15 am

Wow, that should be great!

I'll be attending a ton of underground rock and punk shows in the Hongdae area of Seoul over the next few months. My next concert in the U.S. will probably be the Tesla / Poison / Def Leppard tour. I am going to try and catch the Des Moines, IA show in April. And after that: my first time at M3 Festival in MD!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 12:00 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Maiden with Ghost on June 4th!! First time Maiden has played indoors in Philly since '91. The last few times they've been in the area, they played over the bridge in Camden.

I'm planning on going to the Charlotte show on June 9th. I'll hit some other shows before then.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 1:29 pm

nevermore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I'm planning on going to the Charlotte show on June 9th. I'll hit some other shows before then.

DC, LA and Vega$ for me!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 2:41 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
nevermore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

DC, LA and Vega$ for me!

Come up to the Philly show. Look for me in the parking lot. I'll be the middle-aged guy in the black concert tee and jeans drinking moderately-priced beer with his buddies. You should have no problem.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 9:45 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
nevermore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

DC, LA and Vega$ for me!

Come up to the Philly show. Look for me in the parking lot. I'll be the middle-aged guy in the black concert tee and jeans drinking moderately-priced beer with his buddies. You should have no problem.

Laughing very hard

You never know... If I can get a business trip worked in for the day after (company I work for has a location I visit often across the river), it might happen!

Looks like Brooklyn is in the cards too!

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:39 pm

I'll be seeing a bunch of unsigned punk and metal bands in Seoul over the next couple of months. My first show back in the U.S. will be the Tesla, Poison, Def Leppard tour. I bought tickets to the Des Moines, IA show on August 24th in case I'm not in the U.S. in June for the Chicago show. I'm mostly going to see Poison as I haven't seen them since 2008.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 2:13 am

Just bought tickets for the Uli Jon Roth Tokyo Tapes revisited tour. It's not till the end of next month, but super excited about this show.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 10:07 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Just bought tickets for the Uli Jon Roth Tokyo Tapes revisited tour. It's not till the end of next month, but super excited about this show.

That sounds like a cool show to see. I really like that last album he did of the re-worked Scorps tunes. I haven't hear the new Tokyo Tapes one yet. I didn't see it available as a cd release, just dvd.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Haken tomorrow night with the late great SD. Killer opener Thank You Scientist as well.

Give him a punch in the c**k then buy him a beer and tell him that's from me. drunken

He also got a second punch and beer when I got to see the mighty Opeth in Nov in his area. He'll be getting a third in Mar when we go to see Katatonia. Can I please punch him somewhere else at this point? What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 499945
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:04 pm

I've been sitting here regretting not getting tickets for the Black Sabbath shows. The last Black Sabbath concert ever is tomorrow night in Birmingham (yeah I know about bands and 'final' shows but I get the feeling that this really is it) I've just checked the interweb and I could get two good tickets for £1100, I could take a holiday for that!

But that would be stupid right? That's crazy money and yet I still have the page open and keep looking at my credit card! My boss saw them at Download last year and was really disappointed but it's Sabbath!

Sometimes I hate being a music nerd! Mad
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I've been sitting here regretting not getting tickets for the Black Sabbath shows. The last Black Sabbath concert ever is tomorrow night in Birmingham (yeah I know about bands and 'final' shows but I get the feeling that this really is it) I've just checked the interweb and I could get two good tickets for £1100, I could take a holiday for that!

But that would be stupid right? That's crazy money and yet I still have the page open and keep looking at my credit card! My boss saw them at Download last year and was really disappointed but it's Sabbath!

I wouldn't pay that much affraid
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 3:55 am

Boris2008 wrote:

Why was your boss disappointed? I saw them about a year ago and they were awesome. The only thing I didn't care for was the set was shorter than I liked. I would think they could play a little longer than the norm, since this is their farewell tour.

And yeah that's crazy money to spend on a show. Although I spent about $800.00 on Roger waters, the Wall tour. But we got a ton of stuff, plus fifth row seats in the center of the stage. Was it worth it? Not really, but it was the closest I've had to see Pink Floyd, and I wanted the best. Really wasn't worth it wen he came back again about a year later. Second time I just bout regular seats, and the show was just as spectacular. Also spent $450.00 once to see Judas Priest. It was my first time seeing them with Halford back in the band, and I wanted front row. That was worth it since Glenn handed me a pick.

Anyway, I got tickets to see Uli Jon Roth for the end of the month. Can't wait to see it. headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Looks to be Royal Thunder on Mar 3rd.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Robin Trower..may 3

I see that winger is coming and the tickets are cheap..anyone ever seen them?
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 8:10 pm

Quote :

I've seen them five times and will see them for a sixth at M3 in April. They are always fantastic. Their older songs sound much heavier live and their new material is really good too. Reb Beach is great fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:24 pm

nevermore wrote:
Looks to be Royal Thunder on Mar 3rd.

The Royal Thunder show is out due to work. So it's going to be Overkill,Nile,Amorphis and Swallow The Sun on Monday. headbanger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Robin Trower..may 3

Yep, with Extreme opening at the Boathouse in Norfolk, VA. 1989 I think?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:09 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
Robin Trower..may 3

I've seen them a few times. Once with Cinderella and The Bulletboys. Another time with KISS and Slaughter. And saw them open for Poison too. They always put on a great show.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:23 am

Just bought tickets to Chicago Open Air Festival in mid-July. Friday night features Meshuggah, Anthrax, Megadeth, Rob Zombie and KISS. And Sunday is headlined by Slayer and Ozzy. Should be a fun time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: