Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE THIS SONG!!!   I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Mc666 Im sure you know of these guys... What you think.. I by no means like the extreme side of metal but once in a while i'll come across a song or two and just fall in love... This is one of them...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THIS SONG!!!   I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:39 am

Oh yeah, that is a great song & great album. My favorite TPH is In Hora Mortis Nostræ, but they have not released one bad album imo. Great Industrial Death with clean female vox.

MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THIS SONG!!!   I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 pm

mc666 wrote:
Oh yeah, that is a great song & great album. My favorite TPH is In Hora Mortis Nostræ, but they have not released one bad album imo. Great Industrial Death with clean female vox.
Is the albums full of that groove? I mean its fast of course and there is blast beats but for the most part it keeps a solid groove. I'll check more into these guys, as that song is amazing...

I like some Death Metal like SFU, Obituary, and Divine Empire as they aren't so fast and extreme.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THIS SONG!!!   I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Is the albums full of that groove?  I mean its fast of course and there is blast beats but for the most part it keeps a solid groove.  I'll check more into these guys, as that song is amazing...

I like some Death Metal like SFU, Obituary, and Divine Empire as they aren't so fast and extreme.  
They pepper lots of groove throughout all of their albums. Not all songs obviously, but it's all over the place. Their not a one trick pony in the least. They keep things pretty interesting.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE THIS SONG!!!   I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!
Page 1 of 1