Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love this song/video!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

I love this song/video! Empty
PostSubject: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:48 am

This reminds me of the good old days on Headbangers Ball. DT's whole first album kicked azz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXM5jpyTS8
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 am

I was just listening to this album about a week ago. One of my late 80s favorites. 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Love these guys! I still need to upgrade a few of their albums to CD.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:41 pm

This along with the first Skid Row record were some of my first introductions to rock/metal.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:46 pm

I only have the first album on CD -- never thought the second one (HELLACIOUS ACRES) was anything special. I'd pick it up if I found it on the cheap but I'm in no hurry.

Will never forget seeing these guys on the Operation Rock N Roll tour in 1991 (w/Metal Church, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, and Judas Priest) -- they were on right before Motorhead and got boo'ed mercilessly throughout their set. I felt really bad for'em. The biggest ovation they got was at the end of their set when their backdrop was taken down and replaced by Motorhead's.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:04 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I only have the first album on CD -- never thought the second one (HELLACIOUS ACRES) was anything special. I'd pick it up if I found it on the cheap but I'm in no hurry.

Will never forget seeing these guys on the Operation Rock N Roll tour in 1991 (w/Metal Church, Alice Cooper, Motorhead, and Judas Priest) -- they were on right before Motorhead and got boo'ed mercilessly throughout their set. I felt really bad for'em. The biggest ovation they got was at the end of their set when their backdrop was taken down and replaced by Motorhead's.

That sucks. I wonder why people boo'ed them? Probably because the Motorhead fans just wanted to see their band and can be real pricks to others. Maybe if they opened the show a few bands earlier than Motorhead they wouldn't have been treated like that.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am

it's been awile since i've listened to these guys

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:45 pm

mc666 wrote:
it's been awile since i've listened to these guys

Same here.
Back to top Go down
HellRaiser
Metal student
Metal student
HellRaiser

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:08 am

Nice! Smile

This is a band I need to become more aquinted with.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTwhIF50uk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love this song/video!   I love this song/video! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love this song/video!
Page 1 of 1